Get profit from bollinger bands every day - Page 103
Page 103 of 217 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 2164

Thread: Get profit from bollinger bands every day

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Get profit from bollinger bands every day

you will get profit, if use my strategy

1.open pair eurjpy
    2.open TF 1 hour
    3.use indicator bollinger bands
    4.open PO sell limit at line top bolinger bands with TP 15
    5.open PO buy limit at line bottom bolinger bands with TP 15
    6.if no touch use next candle

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 87
    Lets learn to trade in the quality manner and that means not working on making money every day from the market but working on making sure that we have quality success from the business. I am in doubt that we will have that good winning when it comes to making use of the daily target because it means using smaller time frames.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    We ought to know the nature of the market by knowing that the market is there all days and opened but that does not mean we can make money from the market all day. My experience has made me know that and ever since then I don't trade on the market with the aim to make so much. Furthermore, you could take huge risk just because you want to get profits daily.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    We ought to know the nature of the market by knowing that the market is there all days and opened but that does not mean we can make money from the market all day. My experience has made me know that and ever since then I don't trade on the market with the aim to make so much. Furthermore, you could take huge risk just because you want to get profits daily.
    As a rule trading has to be done with good reasons from analysis, if you keep trading all the day than that will surely eat your account. Rules are not for the market but for the traders to follow and the trader should be in a position to study the market well enough. With price action you can use indicators like bollinger bands, but the basic is that you know your strategy and know what are trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhave4U View Post
    As a rule trading has to be done with good reasons from analysis, if you keep trading all the day than that will surely eat your account. Rules are not for the market but for the traders to follow and the trader should be in a position to study the market well enough. With price action you can use indicators like bollinger bands, but the basic is that you know your strategy and know what are trading.
    yes, the rules is made for traders and they need to follow it, but the traders will know to follow the rules and if only have good awareness for how to trade safely and control themselves too, and also, they have enough knowledge and skill, and so they know how to make right determination during at the market,

for this strategy, i see something missing here, or just this trading strategy is made so simple with just use BB and set PO for sell or buy limit as the trap and the price will touch one of them,

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    bollinger band and other indicator are used to trade and with knowledge about them we will make the profitable trade and it is more suitable we have to wait for an opportunity based on our own ideas to use so we will gain success. So keep in mind that if we are understand the using of Bollinger band then we will get easily high profit from this business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 87
    I have a change in trading mindset and so the traders thinking that they can make money with the bollinger band daily should think properly because the bollinger band as learned also needs the learning of the bigger time frame as well. Using little time frame has proved to me to be the cause of my losses so I ain't gonna support daily earning no more.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 2
    Bollinger band indicator is very famous and useful indicator in the forex market because when we use this indicator in our trading terminal then indicator make chart pattern to difference between low pair connection and strong pair connection in any currency. I am prefer and use this indicator in our trade and make good profit in the forex market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 22
    When we post some thread here as forum members, i hope we are trying to teach each others some few things that some of us do not know and i believe that the best should come from us. I do not believe that what you have posted here is the truth because there is no single indicator or a group of indicators that can give any trader profits everyday. I mean there is no indicator that is perfect to the extent of giving profits everyday. Forex is never a business from which we can make profits everyday no matter how effective we may be or the kind of trading system that we may be using. There will be some time of loss as well.Bollinger band may be a good technical indicator, but it is not capable of giving everyday profits.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 82
    Given: 114
    All trading strategies will always work for us, depending on how much skills we have got. The bollinger band is one of the good indicators that I have learned and been able to use for some times. Trading with it is not too hard but we need to be disciplined and ready for the short comings as well. But I don't know how it will be possible having such a concept of making money daily from it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 130
    There is no limit to what any one can make from forex trading, all which we need is obvious market knowledge, however if we are craving for daily money making from forex trading then maybe we are making the actual wrong planning. Then maybe we can not get the success. Because from all what I have been able to learn and understand. It has got to my knowledge that

Not allowed!

Page 103 of 217 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast