Do you really trust on Forex?
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you really trust on Forex?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 0

Do you really trust on Forex?

We see that the highest possible periods highest possible investor gets missing into the Currency trading then what is it to create investor keep Currency trading in such manner? What do you believe about Forex? Please discuss your purpose.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Yeah I really trust on this market I love forex trading very much its one of the great business for me where I can change my life totally by doing hard work and becoming experience so it can take a long time to become very good in this market so i have to continue regarding with my learning for next 4,5 years more

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    If your asking about the legitimacy of the currency market I would say that its a 100% legitimate all you need is the ability to exploit market opportunity and also managing your trading account,its,true that the market can be a times volatile and counter active,but there are also opportunity in such market cconditions,and its only experience that would enable you exploit such market conditions.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    forex is trusted business and profitable at the same time but it is also risky business and a lot of traders loose their money in it due to inability to trade well and leave forex market forever,loss in forex is easy but making of profits is not easy and this make a lot of people this forex is not good for making money and do not trust it but if they make every possible effort to become good traders they will change their opinions

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    I have 100% trust on forex. Forex is an international trading platform and any international trading platform cannot stand on scammed.
    But I have no trust on my skill and knowledge for which I am getting loss always.
    So, I am trying to gear up my knowledge so that I can make forex as my best carrier.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    yes, i do trust on forex market. because i'm doing forex trading since 3 years and i'm totally clear that forex trading is not a scam. so, i trust forex trading and will always do forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    Yes ofcourse other wise I will continue Forex trading. A forex trader must need a plan to get success in Forex trading and a trader must be educated on Forex trading. I love this forex trading because this trading give us way to earn money unlimited and also give the information of the world economy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    Forex is very largest business in the world and this is regulated business. so you can trust on the forex because many governments and banks are involve in this business. this is very trusted business. we can trust on this business because this is regulated.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 7
    I think Forex is not scam because Forex 100% real online currency business. I get profit from Forex business. For this reason i trust Forex business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 11
    man before you trade in any broker you should search well about that broker .. because you should trust on it and don't blame any one in your lose .. so we should all know if we will still in that market we will make losses in some days and i think we all know that because Forex is risky business , so why we don't trust in that market ??!!!!

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast