What is "affiliate cide" in roboforex live account???
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is "affiliate cide" in roboforex live account???

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

What is "affiliate cide" in roboforex live account???

plz tell me what is affiliate code in roboforex live account i am new here and i dont know about it please help me

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,205
    Given: 431
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem13 View Post
    plz tell me what is affiliate code in roboforex live account i am new here and i dont know about it please help me
    Hi!
    Kindly please respond that which "affiliate code" you're asking about?
    Thank You!

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Gamer i am asking about "affiliate code" option in roboforex live trading account, i am opening live account and what i type in affiliate code??

Not allowed!

RoboForex Support Support manager's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem13 View Post
    Gamer i am asking about "affiliate code" option in roboforex live trading account, i am opening live account and what i type in affiliate code??
    Hello!
    All our clients can be a participants of Affiliate program http://www.roboforex.com/forex-affil...agent-program/
    You can create the Affiliate account http://www.roboforex.com/forex-affiliate/help-partner/ and give your code to another clients. You will have affiliate commission from their trading http://www.roboforex.com/forex-affil...ommission-all/

If you don't have any Affiliate code and you want to create a trading account you can ignore this blank.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    I have a question on this topic. I have become a partner and I saw that if you referred a person you get 2%and the question is do I get the 2%of the total volume of your affiliate

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    Hi!
    Kindly please respond that which "affiliate code" you're asking about?
    Thank You!
    I believe that he is referring to the affiliate code during the registration of the live account. It is simply a means by which you are being recognized by the broker that you are the one who brought a particular client, and you will be compensated with it in term of either remuneration or common at a regular basis.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    I believe that he is referring to the affiliate code during the registration of the live account. It is simply a means by which you are being recognized by the broker that you are the one who brought a particular client, and you will be compensated with it in term of either remuneration or common at a regular basis.
    Affiliate code is when you are opening affiliate account then you get the affiliate code which can be used to find traders who want to trade in roboforex then from their trading you will get the income which are calculated from their lot size trading,you will earn profit in that manner and you can make good profit from your affiliates,you should be able to understand about this manner how forex market is profitable for you then you can earn even by attracting people to join.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Given: 2
    How can i get live account affilite code sir?? please answer me???

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuru View Post
    I have a question on this topic. I have become a partner and I saw that if you referred a person you get 2%and the question is do I get the 2%of the total volume of your affiliate
    if you become a partner of a forex broker then they give you commission on the spread that they will be charging the client so if they client took a trade on (eur/usd with a spread of 3 pips) with 1 lot so the broker gets 3 $ from the trader and so intern the broker gives you 2 % of the three %

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Affiliate code is for refer someone. Like we are the getting bonus from this forum because we were registered under the forum affiliate. When we will trade the forum owner will get money from us. If anyone register with your affiliate code then you will get the percentage from the person who registered using your affiliate code. It's a good thing about robot forex. But this section is different from the normal real account.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast