Dollar will stay high until July
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dollar will stay high until July

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Dollar will stay high until July

[lang=pt]I read in the news of all places, and they all say the same: The dollar will continue to rise until the beginning of the second half.

This is good for those who earn in dollars, but being very bad here for us Brazilians.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 184
    how abot the current condition? I see usd is now strong fail against the othet major currencies. Have you an fundamental information about this situation? I dont read the fundamental news yet. I think this is a long term retracement before the market concolidate in the high time frame technically. Or its just a short term effect? Do you have any idea about that? I still lack of fundamental knowledge. So I will to thanks if here are many information about fundamental condition. Thanks.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 30
    the strength of the dollar may depend on some matters which may not be read by any other economics . I think that all the traders and the analysers can not use any of their points of views in the trading . so any speech of important persons may change the plan of the dollar . like what happened yesterday according to Jannet speech

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    i know a secret about the future trend movesment of direction with the us dollar but i guess everyone works with personal decision as having of source of news and the analytics on defining decision on working with the projection. still to requires of more with the deeper on works with the different use of system of technicals but at least to wait if the news i read in past august those to gives of correct of confirmation with the release about the trend to moves until the end of 2015 year.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 95
    I think that long term traders usually target bonds, shares and stocks etc. Small traders and short term traders target currency pairs where market is more volatile and profits are usually higher with small investment. Therefore, the strength or weakness of a currency can be used to take advantage mostly in long term scenario and in bonds.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    today is a big day . at less than 5 hours we will see the FED Interest Rate Decision and many peoples think that the EUR/USD will go up . and i prefer to go down for my opened position .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 1
    yes I think so but I think its showing sighns of change and its working well in the forms we all know its a good working purpose that has helped me to prove the right market truce that would help all difference of trading purpose that prove to be the right thing and so we have to run the market with a good choice and be sure that it works well.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Dollar gloom is here to stay for the next year and as we see the rate hike then we will surely see more dollar rallies, and that is why we should always look for sentiment and mixture of technical to look for good and profitable entries.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Well nobody can say that except draghi. Yes dollar at the moment is pretty strong and with that we can make money and also make good living with it. But the thing is dollar is very risky currency to trade with. Plenty of uncertainity makes it very risky and approach should be very careful.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by impexo27 View Post
    Well nobody can say that except draghi. Yes dollar at the moment is pretty strong and with that we can make money and also make good living with it. But the thing is dollar is very risky currency to trade with. Plenty of uncertainity makes it very risky and approach should be very careful.
    And now will he keep helping the current trend? Just as you know, Draghi most likely has used the bazooka and he has nothing left to be played. In other words, that is his last card and with that, many traders buy the Euro since the worst is over for the Euro. Right now, it is more logical to sell USD due to the weakness from getting overbought and i expect we will see further USD weakness in the future.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast