Thread: Do not forget to pay attention for H1 and H4

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 128
    Given: 104

Do not forget to pay attention for H1 and H4

compare time frames h1 , h4

for this time, i will try to share my own analysis about H4 and H1 , but i can not attach the picture right now, maybe later as soon as possible,

H1 and H4 always give strong market direction that we have to know before make a decision and trader need to compare it first before make a decision, for this condition, i am a scalper but i really need them as the guide to enter the market,

after some time i compared time frames H1 and H4, there are some conclusion that i can take for some conditions, and it is very helpful for me to determine the position in the market

1. if H1 and H4 have same direction, it is a good time to enter the market with make good profit as the results,

2.if H1 has different direction with H4, and H4 has same direction with D1, traders can follow H1 for making small profit , and it is better to trade with follow H4, do not worry about floating ( need to have a good lots size setting )
    or it is much better to wait for the same direction between of them

so dear members, i need your feedback or some comments that will complete my analysis for these time frames,
    thanks

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Ialso want to use these time frames because these two time frames are givei traders easy success on this business. We must focus on work with these two time frames that are make easy for traders to make profit on this business. tradersi success is become possible only when they are choose their trading methods with care and use suitable time frames on trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 19
    I think we are not need to concentrate only on these two time frames. There are many time frame like daily weekly which are also important for all traders to find this market trend and then trade to follow the market trend and make some good and big earning on this market and I really like to work with this type of trading system for make some high earning within very short time period.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 53
    Given: 96
    First of all, a trader who has learned and mastered their trading strategy don't get to forget about the time frame which should be used. But it is the trader who hasn't learned and don't seem to understand the market. They are the one that get to forget about the time frame they should use. I know the best time frame which I should make use of. I know that being a long term trader, I should mostly focus on the higher time frame alone.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by learner View Post
    I agree and i am in strongly favor that we have to use multi time frame when open a new trade and close our current trade that learning will always help trader to take right decision and our risky automatically should be minimize we always have to use the best time frame on which our whole trade based .
    It is of good culture by traders to trade the market with the time frame that is good. It could be the multiple time frames if that is what is working for the trader, but my main take is for that time frame to work rightly. It might be a single time frames likewise, that time frame that is single should be the one that is working through the larger time frames analysis alone.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    The both time frames are very basic and very reliable in the actions of winning success because H1 and H4 are mostly used by the traders because these time frames are very reliable and very good for making progressive results so they are more valuable then the short time frames which can be direct our trade toi losses.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    The H4 and H1 time frame are very important in this market,the H4 is good for generating signals and then we can look at the H1 for entry that is if we are long term traders,intra day traders can actually take signals from the H1 time frame,even if we trade daily we still can not avoid this two time frame.

Not allowed!

Page 310 of 310 FirstFirst ... 210260300306307308309310