Do not forget to pay attention for H1 and H4 - Page 290
Page 290 of 309 FirstFirst ... 190240280286287288289290291292293294300 ... LastLast
Results 2,891 to 2,900 of 3082

Thread: Do not forget to pay attention for H1 and H4

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 128
    Given: 104

Do not forget to pay attention for H1 and H4

compare time frames h1 , h4

for this time, i will try to share my own analysis about H4 and H1 , but i can not attach the picture right now, maybe later as soon as possible,

H1 and H4 always give strong market direction that we have to know before make a decision and trader need to compare it first before make a decision, for this condition, i am a scalper but i really need them as the guide to enter the market,

after some time i compared time frames H1 and H4, there are some conclusion that i can take for some conditions, and it is very helpful for me to determine the position in the market

1. if H1 and H4 have same direction, it is a good time to enter the market with make good profit as the results,

2.if H1 has different direction with H4, and H4 has same direction with D1, traders can follow H1 for making small profit , and it is better to trade with follow H4, do not worry about floating ( need to have a good lots size setting )
    or it is much better to wait for the same direction between of them

so dear members, i need your feedback or some comments that will complete my analysis for these time frames,
    thanks

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 15
    i see these time frames between H1 and H4 become the major places for true trend, and so good to always consider them as way to get the right way to follow the market and we know that trend is the boss which should be followed by us, and we are as retail traders have no power to control the prices, then here is the main ideas, using H1 and H4 become the effective way to follow the market whether for short term trading or long term trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 146
    We need to pay good attention with the use of the time frames and then we mark the one that works for us, because taking note of those time frame that has been working for us, it will increase our ability to become profitable. I like making use of the higher time frame such as th 4H time frame because I lay so much importance in the analysis make.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 18
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper007 View Post
    We need to pay good attention with the use of the time frames and then we mark the one that works for us, because taking note of those time frame that has been working for us, it will increase our ability to become profitable. I like making use of the higher time frame such as th 4H time frame because I lay so much importance in the analysis make.
    Active on making strategy time and focus on everything which related on our strategy are very important for trader when you should make everyday long term simple or strong strategy for trading to everyday success on it. Long term strategy minimum risk and higher profitable way after it you should getting everything well on forex market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    H1 and H4 both higher time frame chart pattern strategy minimum risky and more then profitable way for trader. He can need to always concentrate on market price action movement well and try to understand market trend direction well after getting strong knowledge about these all thing well you should increase everyday good profit from market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 13
    We must need to attention H1 and H4 time frame if we want success in this business. Your strategy is very easy and I like it very much because its right that when this market movement is same in H1 and H4 time frame then its good idea to enter into a trade. If H4 and daily time frame trend is same then we can enter in that trade easily to earn good profit on daily basis.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Saad Ahmad View Post
    H1 and H4 both higher time frame chart pattern strategy minimum risky and more then profitable way for trader. He can need to always concentrate on market price action movement well and try to understand market trend direction well after getting strong knowledge about these all thing well you should increase everyday good profit from market.
    It is not easy for forex traders to be trading with the 1 hour strategy, i have tried that many times, but i could not achieve the success needed through it. For this reason, i have made sure that larger time frame is what i am using to analyse the market. By my definition of the larger time frame, it starts from the 4 hour chart, and that is the chart that can help traders to be analysing the correct trend of the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    This is good tips for traders that we must need attention on these two time frames H1 and H4. These two time frames are very important for traders because we cannot get success in this business without following these time frames. If we use only Daily time frame for entrance and exit from trades then we cannot get profit from it because our good entry is only possible when we are use the H1 and H4 time frame to enter in these long trades.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    These are one of the very time frames I most times use for my best analysis. More especially the h4 give me the right description about the market in the way I want it and its been fantastic for me. We can open more time frame to as well see if a direction agrees to our analysis and this will bring about more opportunity to make profits from forex. This time frame is good and its however the best way to sure establish that the very best trade is likely followed.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    H1 and H4 time frames are very significant and highly accurate way for each trader to earn the profitable trade with maximum earning ratios because these strategies are entirely safe and reliable which could easily save us from going into the losses and try to learn a working method completely then we have to connect a best strategy with these methods that will be acts very effectively .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    The H1 and the H4 time frames are very important for trend traders,the H4 will help generating good trading signals while we can use the H1 for entry purpose,that way we can avoid draw down on our trades and prevent stop loss from being hit,scalpers might not really need the H4 time frame maybe the H1.

Not allowed!

Page 290 of 309 FirstFirst ... 190240280286287288289290291292293294300 ... LastLast