Results 3,221 to 3,230 of 3236

Thread: Do not forget to pay attention for H1 and H4

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104

Do not forget to pay attention for H1 and H4

compare time frames h1 , h4

for this time, i will try to share my own analysis about H4 and H1 , but i can not attach the picture right now, maybe later as soon as possible,

H1 and H4 always give strong market direction that we have to know before make a decision and trader need to compare it first before make a decision, for this condition, i am a scalper but i really need them as the guide to enter the market,

after some time i compared time frames H1 and H4, there are some conclusion that i can take for some conditions, and it is very helpful for me to determine the position in the market

1. if H1 and H4 have same direction, it is a good time to enter the market with make good profit as the results,

2.if H1 has different direction with H4, and H4 has same direction with D1, traders can follow H1 for making small profit , and it is better to trade with follow H4, do not worry about floating ( need to have a good lots size setting )
    or it is much better to wait for the same direction between of them

so dear members, i need your feedback or some comments that will complete my analysis for these time frames,
    thanks

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    The idea in this strategy of paying attention to higher time frame H4 and a lesser time frame H1 is simply using the H4 as the basic time frame for analysis and the H1 for entry.T hat us the decisions upon taking any trade is base on the analysis in H4 is. The is simply trend principle buying in H1 when H4 is an up trend and selling when H4 is a down trend.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4
    I think the trader that forgets isn't really ready to be a trader, because for instance before we will start trading in the market we need to have a good trading strategy that we are making use of when trading so basically the trading strategy should have a good time frame we should follow when trading, so we can't forget the time frame that will help us become profitable.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    These two time frames are too much important for us and use these two time frames with patience this is easy for traders to earn money. H1 and h4 time frames are always give us best enter and exit points from a trade and use these time frame analysis in trading this is easy for us identify the market trend and earn money from this business daily basis.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    We have to work in this market with full understanding about the whole set of chart these are best for short term or daily trades we have to use other as well so we develop our trade plan very well and we find the trend on right ground which will support our trade and we ultimately get results according to own expectation .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 13
    We are not need to pay attention more then one time frame. I know that H1 time frame is best with my trading strategy that is reason I never use the other time frame. I always use the H1 time frame and this time frame is best for me to trade on this market and earn some good and big earning easily from this market. So we are not need to messy our trades and use only one time frame in our trades.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    We must pay the serious attentions on these both best time frames that h1 and h4 both are good in functions and both are effective to get the better way for winning success so for us this is important to choose the strategy rightly with these time frames and try to ought it completely for getting the progress through them .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    We can use anytime frame to trade, as long as we understand how the market work and in as much as we have a strong strategy that work with that time frame that we are using the market will be simple for us to trade, 1H time frame is a good chart that we can used to analyze the market accurately, because this time frame work with most of the strategies.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by stanlon View Post
    We can use anytime frame to trade, as long as we understand how the market work and in as much as we have a strong strategy that work with that time frame that we are using the market will be simple for us to trade, 1H time frame is a good chart that we can used to analyze the market accurately, because this time frame work with most of the strategies.
    I think instead of using any time frame we have to understand which time frame is able to give us better signals and use that. Using the H1 chart is good for swing and even intra day trading and long term trading can move with H4 and daily charts. So which time frames we should use also depends on the style of trading we prefer and the strategy or indicators we like to make use of.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by geddam View Post
    I think instead of using any time frame we have to understand which time frame is able to give us better signals and use that. Using the H1 chart is good for swing and even intra day trading and long term trading can move with H4 and daily charts. So which time frames we should use also depends on the style of trading we prefer and the strategy or indicators we like to make use of.
    i see. We need to analyze the market properly then we know actually the major trend or movements and so we can determine the position to ride the price properly. And i do agree that major trend usually happens at H1 or H4 or higher and that is why we need to combine them. And so the ideas here that high time frames will give us true market information and especially for true trend and also support resistance

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    We should not hate to any strategy that is valid to earn money and in case of scalping if we want to get the better changes in own plans then make a strategy very well and through the good skills and practices as well as our knowledge will impact rightly on us and we can attain the powerful winning skills through these risky methods also .

Not allowed!

Page 323 of 324 FirstFirst ... 223273313319320321322323324 LastLast