Thread: Do not forget to pay attention for H1 and H4

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 128
    Given: 104

Do not forget to pay attention for H1 and H4

compare time frames h1 , h4

for this time, i will try to share my own analysis about H4 and H1 , but i can not attach the picture right now, maybe later as soon as possible,

H1 and H4 always give strong market direction that we have to know before make a decision and trader need to compare it first before make a decision, for this condition, i am a scalper but i really need them as the guide to enter the market,

after some time i compared time frames H1 and H4, there are some conclusion that i can take for some conditions, and it is very helpful for me to determine the position in the market

1. if H1 and H4 have same direction, it is a good time to enter the market with make good profit as the results,

2.if H1 has different direction with H4, and H4 has same direction with D1, traders can follow H1 for making small profit , and it is better to trade with follow H4, do not worry about floating ( need to have a good lots size setting )
    or it is much better to wait for the same direction between of them

so dear members, i need your feedback or some comments that will complete my analysis for these time frames,
    thanks

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post

for this time, i will try to share my own analysis about H4 and H1 , but i can not attach the picture right now, maybe later as soon as possible,

H1 and H4 always give strong market direction that we have to know before make a decision and trader need to compare it first before make a decision, for this condition, i am a scalper but i really need them as the guide to enter the market,

after some time i compared time frames H1 and H4, there are some conclusion that i can take for some conditions, and it is very helpful for me to determine the position in the market

1. if H1 and H4 have same direction, it is a good time to enter the market with make good profit as the results,

2.if H1 has different direction with H4, and H4 has same direction with D1, traders can follow H1 for making small profit , and it is better to trade with follow H4, do not worry about floating ( need to have a good lots size setting )

so dear members, i need your feedback or some comments that will complete my analysis for these time frames,
    thanks
    Great thread mate, I think the use of differ time frames are very important because only one time frame can tell us exact chart patterns of the market or I can say exact information about the market trend. That's why all type of trader's need a good study of multi time frames in forex.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    This is a good confirmatory thread, no trader working in the market and do trading with 1 hour and 4 hours and there trading is not better, I means if the both agrees at the same time, if the trader want the best in this, he should now try to work with 1 day. All these three are the strongest trading force in the market; when they say the same thing.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 191
    Given: 305
    Hi sam..., H1 and H4 time frame always used by me in my technical analysis, I always use H1, H4. D1, and W1. Usually I set daily range target if I enter follow the H1 trend, and I set weekly range target if I enter follow the H4 trend. Your way in technical analysis using a combination of H1 and H4 is great, I've been using this approach in my trade, I am interested to know more about this strategy.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    Same trading opportunities come sin both, that of 1 hour will see trading opportunities faster than that of 4 hours, they are both good when the analysis is for the trading indicator which is good, the both time frame can be used together too, this will give any trader what they wnat in a strategy like this. It is good to understand you time frame.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    This is a good confirmatory thread, no trader working in the market and do trading with 1 hour and 4 hours and there trading is not better, I means if the both agrees at the same time, if the trader want the best in this, he should now try to work with 1 day. All these three are the strongest trading force in the market; when they say the same thing.
    [lang=id]and although i am a scalper but i do really pay attention for them as my confirmation before enter the market, well, it is right about D1, we only need to follow it and especially when H4 have same direction, the movements is good too and for my scalping, at this side, i can collect more pips[/lang]
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    Hi sam..., H1 and H4 time frame always used by me in my technical analysis, I always use H1, H4. D1, and W1. Usually I set daily range target if I enter follow the H1 trend, and I set weekly range target if I enter follow the H4 trend. Your way in technical analysis using a combination of H1 and H4 is great, I've been using this approach in my trade, I am interested to know more about this strategy.
    [lang=id]dear friend, let us share some experiences about this time frames, they are really good to followed by us, and after some years, i see that these time frames have big role to see the market direction, the way is always similar with you, i used the methods for it too,[/lang]
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    Same trading opportunities come sin both, that of 1 hour will see trading opportunities faster than that of 4 hours, they are both good when the analysis is for the trading indicator which is good, the both time frame can be used together too, this will give any trader what they wnat in a strategy like this. It is good to understand you time frame.
    [lang=id]yes, we can combine them to maximize our earning from the market, and especially if they have same direction and the movement will become a great opportunity for us to collect more pips, and for me, they are the guide to enter the market,[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    yes you are right, but did you ever got the condition when H1 had different direction with H4, and H1 at indicator give good showing but the market movements was caused by H4 and not H1, mean, if we think that H1 is faster than H4, i am not sure about it, so we have to pay attention for this cases, sometimes they give different condition, sometimes H1 is dominant and sometimes H4 is dominant

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 28
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post

thanks
    i think time frames h1 is better than h4 becomes by thinking one day trading you find 24 options for trading in 24 hours and easily understand when you given buy or sell but one other head 4 hours time frames you can see only six time option so it very difficult for trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    yes please tell of ones with the indy system as best to work on referring trend with the future movesment by the TF. i guess the use of EA should helps on running a faster works on analytics with the use of the strategy.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by MST View Post
    i think time frames h1 is better than h4 becomes by thinking one day trading you find 24 options for trading in 24 hours and easily understand when you given buy or sell but one other head 4 hours time frames you can see only six time option so it very difficult for trading
    [lang=id]sometimes we can see the conditions that H1 is more dominant than H4 and sometimes we face that H4 is more dominant too, means, when we see that some time frames like 30m, h1 and D1 have same direction but opposite the H4, but the market showed that the price moved based on H4. and so why i focused to these time frames,[/lang]

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 217 123451151101 ... LastLast