Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 11515758596061

Thread: Consistent in profit

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104

Consistent in profit

consistent profit

many traders want to get this level, get consitent profit at forex trading business, but the firsrt thing need to know that what is exactly with consisten profit ?

of course, this is not about stable income in doing business. but we can make a position that our hardwork give us some profit continuously and no matter for how much, it is better, loses is there, and we do not need to worry for them, and as long as we can handle them with make profit is always bigger than losing so we are in profit

i have passed some years at forex trading business and with my first two years just gave me some series loses. and it pushed me to think about how to solve this problem, because i have to grow up and not going nowhere

then, with my experiences , i got some points that is useful for me to change the condition and get the better one,

1. we have to trade based on the needs, take a look to the ability and capacity that we have had, it will make us to think with realistic with never take higher risk when we do not get ready for it and always use a simple trading system

2. never walk and pass the market price with one step in front of it, it will push the traders to guess, bet and predict the market with low analysis and just make a decision without know what will happen in there,

3. never set the target for how much profit we have to get , it is useful for us to keep stable the emotion, and as my opinions that target is not a motivation, but as the point to invite the emotion come easily

maybe my dear members, there are some points that can be added to complete them and it becomes a good combination for our kindness at forex trading and i wait for some feedback here,

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
    The level of consistent profitable trades is not the one we gain so easily, because it has to do with so much years of learning and mostly discipline. Therefore when we aim for such consistency in trading and making money, lets make sure we have all the trading skills first, known the rules to money and risk management and most importantly avoid repeated mistakes.
    making constant profit in forex trading can be achieved but before any trader can make good profit or be constant with profit in forex trading such trader need to have learn and understand the strategy used and understand how to manage fund as a well as a trader so that when lose coming one can survive the pressure.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by orlat View Post
    making constant profit in forex trading can be achieved but before any trader can make good profit or be constant with profit in forex trading such trader need to have learn and understand the strategy used and understand how to manage fund as a well as a trader so that when lose coming one can survive the pressure.
    to get consistent profits in trading is not easy, it takes a lot of time for learning, many things that must be done in trading so that we can get a profit that is consistent, patient and discipline is part of the way to get consistent profit, trading experience also very influential, for beginner traders do have to be patient to be able to get a consistent profit.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 122
    Having a consistent profit means having a consistent trading system.

I would disagree with the 3rd statement of the first message. The target for profit must be set and maintained, but this should apply only to open orders and open orders should be maintained in the framework of the adequate money management scheme.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 44
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    consistent profit

many traders want to get this level, get consitent profit at forex trading business, but the firsrt thing need to know that what is exactly with consisten profit ?

of course, this is not about stable income in doing business. but we can make a position that our hardwork give us some profit continuously and no matter for how much, it is better, loses is there, and we do not need to worry for them, and as long as we can handle them with make profit is always bigger than losing so we are in profit

i have passed some years at forex trading business and with my first two years just gave me some series loses. and it pushed me to think about how to solve this problem, because i have to grow up and not going nowhere

then, with my experiences , i got some points that is useful for me to change the condition and get the better one,

1. we have to trade based on the needs, take a look to the ability and capacity that we have had, it will make us to think with realistic with never take higher risk when we do not get ready for it and always use a simple trading system

2. never walk and pass the market price with one step in front of it, it will push the traders to guess, bet and predict the market with low analysis and just make a decision without know what will happen in there,

3. never set the target for how much profit we have to get , it is useful for us to keep stable the emotion, and as my opinions that target is not a motivation, but as the point to invite the emotion come easily

maybe my dear members, there are some points that can be added to complete them and it becomes a good combination for our kindness at forex trading and i wait for some feedback here,

I am not so sure about the term consistent in profit. what I understand is maximizing profit and minimizing losses. how to maximize profits and minimize losses? namely with the right money & risk management, sufficient knowledge, emotional stability, proper planning. without it all, profit consistency will never be achieved.

Not allowed!

Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 11515758596061