Page 5 of 61 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Consistent in profit

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104

Consistent in profit

consistent profit

many traders want to get this level, get consitent profit at forex trading business, but the firsrt thing need to know that what is exactly with consisten profit ?

of course, this is not about stable income in doing business. but we can make a position that our hardwork give us some profit continuously and no matter for how much, it is better, loses is there, and we do not need to worry for them, and as long as we can handle them with make profit is always bigger than losing so we are in profit

i have passed some years at forex trading business and with my first two years just gave me some series loses. and it pushed me to think about how to solve this problem, because i have to grow up and not going nowhere

then, with my experiences , i got some points that is useful for me to change the condition and get the better one,

1. we have to trade based on the needs, take a look to the ability and capacity that we have had, it will make us to think with realistic with never take higher risk when we do not get ready for it and always use a simple trading system

2. never walk and pass the market price with one step in front of it, it will push the traders to guess, bet and predict the market with low analysis and just make a decision without know what will happen in there,

3. never set the target for how much profit we have to get , it is useful for us to keep stable the emotion, and as my opinions that target is not a motivation, but as the point to invite the emotion come easily

maybe my dear members, there are some points that can be added to complete them and it becomes a good combination for our kindness at forex trading and i wait for some feedback here,

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by kie202 View Post
    have a good trading plan, risk management and strict financial management, would have been ready to face a loss, because the loss has been allocated. If we discipline with it all, emotions can be controlled, because the emotions arising from loss due to incorrect analysis and decision-making
    Emotions in a trader will increase if he gets a big loss or make the wrong decision in trade, this often happens to me personally when I was a beginner and difficult to control my emotions in trading activities, each person has a different character, and they have their own way to control their emotions, but this is a difficult thing for people who have tempramental, usually people like this are easily offended and arrogant.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    Emotions in a trader will increase if he gets a big loss or make the wrong decision in trade, this often happens to me personally when I was a beginner and difficult to control my emotions in trading activities, each person has a different character, and they have their own way to control their emotions, but this is a difficult thing for people who have tempramental, usually people like this are easily offended and arrogant.
    So when we are in trading, that the emotional influence our trading, we must decrease the lot until our trading free emotional effect. Our trading will going to get easier when trading with no emotional. I try to trade use the small and proper emotional, and the result is very better so far.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Every trader wants to make their profit consistent. But the trader must be know that the stable form of profit is not so easy. To maintain the consistancy of profit the trader must be experience about the market. They have to always be up to date about the market and take his steps very carefully.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 84
    Given: 80
    Quote Originally Posted by janoki View Post
    Every trader wants to make their profit consistent. But the trader must be know that the stable form of profit is not so easy. To maintain the consistancy of profit the trader must be experience about the market. They have to always be up to date about the market and take his steps very carefully.
    Beginner cannot get consistent profits it comes only with experience.For me to earn experience is very good,because it helps me to improve myself and to increse my profit in the next trade.I everyday read articles by other traders,but i use as a guide because i want to be original to get profit with my experience. experience plays big role in our success.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by forexfighter007 View Post
    Beginner cannot get consistent profits it comes only with experience.For me to earn experience is very good,because it helps me to improve myself and to increse my profit in the next trade.I everyday read articles by other traders,but i use as a guide because i want to be original to get profit with my experience. experience plays big role in our success.
    it is hard to view sometimes, but it is not a good thing to say it can not happen, beginners can get consistent profits, there are some that are sadist in there doing, they will follow the exact way they are taught how to trade, they are set of traders who have good start by trading, they can get money consistently.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193
    I everyday read articles by other traders,but i use as a guide because i want to be original to get profit with my experience. experience plays big role in our success.
    I like your idea about learning from many sources and many traders but still, we must have our own strategy and trading style though we read everything from many people. Having our own strategy will help us in increasing our confidence when we want to analyze market and trade. It also helps us to trade joyfully because we know all the risk and use of our strategy.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    I like your idea about learning from many sources and many traders but still, we must have our own strategy and trading style though we read everything from many people. Having our own strategy will help us in increasing our confidence when we want to analyze market and trade. It also helps us to trade joyfully because we know all the risk and use of our strategy.
    It is ok, learning is basically what we need to survive trading in forex, consistent profits is a thing that can be done well, it is good more when traders know their own ways to do this. Having good strategy doe snot say traders will have consistent profits, this is mistake some amateur traders are making till of recent in forex.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    It is ok, learning is basically what we need to survive trading in forex, consistent profits is a thing that can be done well, it is good more when traders know their own ways to do this. Having good strategy doe snot say traders will have consistent profits, this is mistake some amateur traders are making till of recent in forex.
    the mistakes will always come and not for newbies only, and also have enough knowledge and ability still will not grant them to get success immediately, so many thing that we have to know and follow with well, the emotion still become the big issue for us to reach the goals, but if we can pass this point, believe that we can make consistent profit

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 318
    Given: 538
    Yes our experience can play a very good role in our success. I think all beginners face a lot of problems regarding their trading psychology, most of newbies not able to control their emotion and greed so that's true that they can't make consistent profit at once. And only our experience can help us to improve ourself

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    if you get a loss, better addressed with a sense of patience. so the business of trading. not as easy as in thought by many people. as dire as an ordinary business. size we should be the most difficult. even loss was also difficult to accept.

but prudence in managing our funds with these trading skills will be growing as well. in the future we hope to generate consistent profits

Not allowed!

Page 5 of 61 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast