Consistent in profit - Page 52
Page 52 of 61 FirstFirst ... 242484950515253545556 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 520 of 604

Thread: Consistent in profit

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9,665
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104

    Consistent in profit

    consistent profit

    many traders want to get this level, get consitent profit at forex trading business, but the firsrt thing need to know that what is exactly with consisten profit ?

    of course, this is not about stable income in doing business. but we can make a position that our hardwork give us some profit continuously and no matter for how much, it is better, loses is there, and we do not need to worry for them, and as long as we can handle them with make profit is always bigger than losing so we are in profit

    i have passed some years at forex trading business and with my first two years just gave me some series loses. and it pushed me to think about how to solve this problem, because i have to grow up and not going nowhere

    then, with my experiences , i got some points that is useful for me to change the condition and get the better one,

    1. we have to trade based on the needs, take a look to the ability and capacity that we have had, it will make us to think with realistic with never take higher risk when we do not get ready for it and always use a simple trading system

    2. never walk and pass the market price with one step in front of it, it will push the traders to guess, bet and predict the market with low analysis and just make a decision without know what will happen in there,

    3. never set the target for how much profit we have to get , it is useful for us to keep stable the emotion, and as my opinions that target is not a motivation, but as the point to invite the emotion come easily

    maybe my dear members, there are some points that can be added to complete them and it becomes a good combination for our kindness at forex trading and i wait for some feedback here,

    Not allowed!

  2. #511
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    9,523
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    We can make good amount of money from forex trading, we can become successful if we want to, it is all a thing of choice, therefore I will advice that we have to learn and understand the way the business works. Thus one power to being profitable most of the time, is to ensure that we have good risk management been used.

    Not allowed!

  3. #512
    Trader
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    6,431
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 21
    if you have more losses, it just shows you don't understand the strategy pretty well. you are just trying to make a profit out of a strategy you have not fully understand well. I think you just get to trade in a hurry and have not practice well the strategy you are using. It's very much important that you fully have enough experience in using a strategy when you were still in demo account.

    Not allowed!

  4. #513
    Trader techboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    6,904
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by ngalapreceh View Post
    if you have more losses, it just shows you don't understand the strategy pretty well. you are just trying to make a profit out of a strategy you have not fully understand well. I think you just get to trade in a hurry and have not practice well the strategy you are using. It's very much important that you fully have enough experience in using a strategy when you were still in demo account.
    Well it depends on what particular strategy that we are using, because not all strategy are effective and profitable, that is why it is recommended that you test first a chosen strategy in a demo account to test its profitability, but most traders trade right away in real market conditions without test a chosen strategy first.

    Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

  5. #514
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    11,246
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    Well it depends on what particular strategy that we are using, because not all strategy are effective and profitable, that is why it is recommended that you test first a chosen strategy in a demo account to test its profitability, but most traders trade right away in real market conditions without test a chosen strategy first.
    yes, traders need to understand with their choice, so they need to know the main function and how to use it with well with test them first with use demo account and if do not want to take the risk, then after all, they will know their own ability to use the system and drive it during in the market, and with all consequences that will taken later at real account trading

    Not allowed!

  6. #515
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9,665
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by ngalapreceh View Post
    if you have more losses, it just shows you don't understand the strategy pretty well. you are just trying to make a profit out of a strategy you have not fully understand well. I think you just get to trade in a hurry and have not practice well the strategy you are using. It's very much important that you fully have enough experience in using a strategy when you were still in demo account.
    [lang=id]they need to know the reasons behind their loses, and when they get more loses, it is better to evaluate their past and start to find the solution for this, because not good situation for them to keep trading that will make them repeat the same mistakes and get the same loses and even more,[/lang]

    Not allowed!

  7. #516
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    26,777
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    yes, traders need to understand with their choice, so they need to know the main function and how to use it with well with test them first with use demo account and if do not want to take the risk, then after all, they will know their own ability to use the system and drive it during in the market, and with all consequences that will taken later at real account trading
    Lots of things has to be learned by the traders, and for them to make their success, they can be sure with their planning along side with what they are learning. Learning is just to understand, but the real use of what you understand is left to you as the trader of the market. This is why traders ability matters in the earning they get.

    Not allowed!

  8. #517
    Trader
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    5,556
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 30
    Through out the trading history i do not think that there some thing we can name by the consistent profit but we have to be able to use the market as the good times for the trading . so after all of the trading strategies we can be different of targets which get us different amount of profit every month

    Not allowed!

  9. #518
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    9,523
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    This is what that makes a forex trader, therefore that trader who can make consistent money from the market, no matter how small it is, in as much as it is coming often, that is a successful trader. Therefore that is the kind of trader that I would really want to be, thus I am learning and getting all the skills I should get.

    Not allowed!

  10. #519
    Trader cutiekc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    23,501
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    This is what that makes a forex trader, therefore that trader who can make consistent money from the market, no matter how small it is, in as much as it is coming often, that is a successful trader. Therefore that is the kind of trader that I would really want to be, thus I am learning and getting all the skills I should get.
    I think you have said it all. A trader needs to know how to make money consistently in the market, that would make them what they are. Furthermore it is all possible. The trader has to start with learning. In recap, the consistent ability to make money from forex is the product of the good trading strategy.

    Not allowed!

  11. #520
    Trader techboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    6,904
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by hosny55 View Post
    Through out the trading history i do not think that there some thing we can name by the consistent profit but we have to be able to use the market as the good times for the trading . so after all of the trading strategies we can be different of targets which get us different amount of profit every month
    Consistent profits in trading does not mean that you have to win on every trade you make, consistency in trading means a certain period or number of trades, what is important is when we some up all our trades we still come out profitable,this is consistent profits means in trading, not on a trade by trade basis.

    Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Page 52 of 61 FirstFirst ... 242484950515253545556 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •