Consistent in profit - Page 3
Page 3 of 61 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 604

Thread: Consistent in profit

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9,665
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104

    Consistent in profit

    consistent profit

    many traders want to get this level, get consitent profit at forex trading business, but the firsrt thing need to know that what is exactly with consisten profit ?

    of course, this is not about stable income in doing business. but we can make a position that our hardwork give us some profit continuously and no matter for how much, it is better, loses is there, and we do not need to worry for them, and as long as we can handle them with make profit is always bigger than losing so we are in profit

    i have passed some years at forex trading business and with my first two years just gave me some series loses. and it pushed me to think about how to solve this problem, because i have to grow up and not going nowhere

    then, with my experiences , i got some points that is useful for me to change the condition and get the better one,

    1. we have to trade based on the needs, take a look to the ability and capacity that we have had, it will make us to think with realistic with never take higher risk when we do not get ready for it and always use a simple trading system

    2. never walk and pass the market price with one step in front of it, it will push the traders to guess, bet and predict the market with low analysis and just make a decision without know what will happen in there,

    3. never set the target for how much profit we have to get , it is useful for us to keep stable the emotion, and as my opinions that target is not a motivation, but as the point to invite the emotion come easily

    maybe my dear members, there are some points that can be added to complete them and it becomes a good combination for our kindness at forex trading and i wait for some feedback here,

    Not allowed!

  2. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    14,748
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    If you want to get more profits and control your greed, simply set a stop loss below your target profit (when you placed buy) or above your target profit (when you placed sell). Keep doing this and you may get bigger profits and you can control how much you want to gain. No need to afraid of loss because you have placed a stop loss before so you will still get some profits based on how much points you set in your stop loss. I'm doing this for 4 years and yes it is worth to try.
    Stop loss is the good way i know too, so many traders who are struggling in the market might only need to use their stop loss more before they can find the good way out of the market, things may not change for some traders until they find the way to change things, and before then, they can learn the market more.

    Not allowed!

  3. #22
    Trader techboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    6,904
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 2
    To be consistent in following our trading rule is one step towards becoming a good trader, win or lose if a trader continue to follow his strategy it only means that he understand the importance of discipline, but I doubt if all traders can do it, it is normal to most of us that if we start to lose in our trades we start to doubt or question our strategy that will lead to modifying or changing your trading rule and then the process just keep on repeating. Reality check!

    Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

  4. #23
    Trader
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    6,431
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    To be consistent in following our trading rule is one step towards becoming a good trader, win or lose if a trader continue to follow his strategy it only means that he understand the importance of discipline, but I doubt if all traders can do it, it is normal to most of us that if we start to lose in our trades we start to doubt or question our strategy that will lead to modifying or changing your trading rule and then the process just keep on repeating. Reality check!
    consistent it is a phase that can be achieved but the most difficult for traders .. as to be consistent, he should know the system best and most suitable system for itself .. big profit is easy, but to be consistent that it takes a lot of experience

    consistent does not mean never lose, but sometimes also never had the name of a lose lose .. although the accumulated average monthly percentage is profit then from there it could be said that it has been consistently profit

    Not allowed!

  5. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    11,246
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    To be consistent in following our trading rule is one step towards becoming a good trader, win or lose if a trader continue to follow his strategy it only means that he understand the importance of discipline, but I doubt if all traders can do it, it is normal to most of us that if we start to lose in our trades we start to doubt or question our strategy that will lead to modifying or changing your trading rule and then the process just keep on repeating. Reality check!
    because everyone have different ability to face and solve the problems, to learn and absorb the lesson and implement them with well, but at least, when they have understood for some basic for how to trade properly with good emotion controlling, they can make profit is bigger than losing, and i guess this is a good level for trader

    Not allowed!

  6. #25
    Trader dkarev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    nigeira
    Posts
    3,007
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    because everyone have different ability to face and solve the problems, to learn and absorb the lesson and implement them with well, but at least, when they have understood for some basic for how to trade properly with good emotion controlling, they can make profit is bigger than losing, and i guess this is a good level for trader
    consistency in forex trading is not something that one need to aim at from a daily level of trading it always better and safe to aim at consistency on monthly or weekly level we need to understand we can not tell the market what to do when we are trading the market and we can not control our loss most time when we are trading the market

    Not allowed!

  7. #26
    Trader ara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,834
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 184
    Good tips from thread starter. I have more than a year of experience in this business and I know that I still have many failures. I get consistent profit for almost two months but I know that two months is not enough to know about the quaility of our trading performance. I know that consistent profit in this business isn't easy and I think many traders have thinking like that. I just still doing much more hard work and learning to boost my performance. The patience is the key to always survive for the long time here.

    Not allowed!

  8. #27
    Trader debian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    4,629
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 107
    Quote Originally Posted by ara View Post
    Good tips from thread starter. I have more than a year of experience in this business and I know that I still have many failures. I get consistent profit for almost two months but I know that two months is not enough to know about the quaility of our trading performance. I know that consistent profit in this business isn't easy and I think many traders have thinking like that. I just still doing much more hard work and learning to boost my performance. The patience is the key to always survive for the long time here.
    That is good progress , i am so happy you has found the consistent profit way as long two month , keep it and always discipline with your system rule , so many traders has get consistent profit till six month or more will be fail when they are too confident then not trade by system rule. i am hope its not happen with you in future . be consistent is always hard cause need commitment and dedication for discipline in all the times

    Not allowed!

  9. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    11,246
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by dkarev View Post
    consistency in forex trading is not something that one need to aim at from a daily level of trading it always better and safe to aim at consistency on monthly or weekly level we need to understand we can not tell the market what to do when we are trading the market and we can not control our loss most time when we are trading the market
    as my point of view, there is no specific measuring of time for consistent in profit, traders just need to make profit is bigger than losing and no matter for how much and how long, and this is the level where they can make forex is profitable, we knew that we do not know what will happen in the market, but we can try to make approach and limit the loses and make profit is bigger, that is a simple mind for me about consistent profit

    Not allowed!

  10. #29
    Trader
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    6,431
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    as my point of view, there is no specific measuring of time for consistent in profit, traders just need to make profit is bigger than losing and no matter for how much and how long, and this is the level where they can make forex is profitable, we knew that we do not know what will happen in the market, but we can try to make approach and limit the loses and make profit is bigger, that is a simple mind for me about consistent profit
    consistent profits is the end result of accumulative our trading within the range specified period, whether a week, two weeks or so. We could actually take period day, but I think it will be bigger targets and the bit number will affect our psychology. This personal definition so not baselines

    Therefore traders since the beginning should have a safety limit in the execution of trading for profit will not necessarily continuous. Effort to minimize lose not only calculated based MM, but also based on the understanding and proper analysis of the market.

    Not allowed!

  11. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9,665
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by debian View Post
    That is good progress , i am so happy you has found the consistent profit way as long two month , keep it and always discipline with your system rule , so many traders has get consistent profit till six month or more will be fail when they are too confident then not trade by system rule. i am hope its not happen with you in future . be consistent is always hard cause need commitment and dedication for discipline in all the times
    [lang=id]yes, when we can hold good position for longer. and if can not keep stable the emotion with well, so traders will fall to the situation where they will feel good and overconfident, and at last will break their hardwork too,
    so good for them to trade with consistent profit and always support it with discipline forever,,,[/lang]

    Not allowed!

Page 3 of 61 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •