Page 2 of 61 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Consistent in profit

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104

Consistent in profit

consistent profit

many traders want to get this level, get consitent profit at forex trading business, but the firsrt thing need to know that what is exactly with consisten profit ?

of course, this is not about stable income in doing business. but we can make a position that our hardwork give us some profit continuously and no matter for how much, it is better, loses is there, and we do not need to worry for them, and as long as we can handle them with make profit is always bigger than losing so we are in profit

i have passed some years at forex trading business and with my first two years just gave me some series loses. and it pushed me to think about how to solve this problem, because i have to grow up and not going nowhere

then, with my experiences , i got some points that is useful for me to change the condition and get the better one,

1. we have to trade based on the needs, take a look to the ability and capacity that we have had, it will make us to think with realistic with never take higher risk when we do not get ready for it and always use a simple trading system

2. never walk and pass the market price with one step in front of it, it will push the traders to guess, bet and predict the market with low analysis and just make a decision without know what will happen in there,

3. never set the target for how much profit we have to get , it is useful for us to keep stable the emotion, and as my opinions that target is not a motivation, but as the point to invite the emotion come easily

maybe my dear members, there are some points that can be added to complete them and it becomes a good combination for our kindness at forex trading and i wait for some feedback here,

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    Yup buddy something is better than nothing, we have to focus on slow profit there is no need to do more hard work to achieve big target. Its better to do trade without any target because then there will be no pressure on our mind and we can do trade without any stress. I think even 2 to 3 percent per month target is good
    do trading without the target will make us free and think clearly, this is the best point for traders to maximize themselves without any burden in mind, we just try to do everything with maximum and never set the final results as target, so here is, usually we can get the best results in hands, and although have to accept some problems will not press us with big burden, we can walk straightly,
    so do trading without the target it does not mean we take low results, but we try to do something with best we can do

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    You have the same problem with me, a target always make me work bad, I never felt better when trading in pressure by a targeted, so now I do not have a target, I just try to relax trade and accept whatever the results that I get every month, and I am grateful to the income that I get every month in this business.

I'm not going to add another point in this case because I am sure all members here already know about some of the important points in this regard.
    [lang=id]in my trading, after got some experiences with target, so hard for me to get feeling comfortable, i was under a big burden with target in mind and the results was so hard to achieve, but when i did trading with a clear mind, no target, it made me free to trade and the results was good and even more than my past target[/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 204
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    [lang=id]in my trading, after got some experiences with target, so hard for me to get feeling comfortable, i was under a big burden with target in mind and the results was so hard to achieve, but when i did trading with a clear mind, no target, it made me free to trade and the results was good and even more than my past target[/lang]
    With the trading we will develop such experiences that will increase our chances of success in the next trade and we should also consider this fact that as a Forex trader we need to manage our trading with some success. We should not try to do our trading as if we are here for just getting profits. We should all know that in our trading sometimes we will get income and sometimes we will have no income at all.

But one an average basis we can maintain our trading and get a Good income easily

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 0
    It is easier to gain high amount of profit a time than taking consistency in profit although it's only few amount of dollars or pips. As example : it is easier to gain 100 pips in one transaction than gaining only 20 pips daily profit. If we want to realize consistency on profit with forex, so we should start with low amount of target to realize and then we could improve it step by step.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Quote Originally Posted by andry777 View Post
    It is easier to gain high amount of profit a time than taking consistency in profit although it's only few amount of dollars or pips. As example : it is easier to gain 100 pips in one transaction than gaining only 20 pips daily profit. If we want to realize consistency on profit with forex, so we should start with low amount of target to realize and then we could improve it step by step.
    yes of course dear friend, to make consistent profit ( no matter how much ) traders have to have stable condition for trading, good emotion controlling and psychologies, understanding for system and many more, and with them, they can make forex trading is profitable and even sometimes they can catch the good moments to get more
    but need to note, based on this discussion that consistent profit is not about how much profit that we have to made per period, but how can we make the position in profit

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by andry777 View Post
    which is consistent here is consistent in carrying out trading systems which have previously we define as a way to make a profit, and if consistent in terms of consistent profits in my opinion it is we have to make a profit in the period that you specify, whether it be daily, weekly, or monthly.

no matter how many times we are trading with lose and how many times we trade with profit, the most important is the end of each period in which we determine we get the profit that we want

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 30
    I experienced a lot of feelings while the trading and I found that we have to think of the two matters as well . we may get a lot of losses when we are so away of the rightness of taking the decisions of the right trading . also we have to accept the losses as well as we accept the profit we have always to try to develop our way of the trading

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by hosny55 View Post
    I experienced a lot of feelings while the trading and I found that we have to think of the two matters as well . we may get a lot of losses when we are so away of the rightness of taking the decisions of the right trading . also we have to accept the losses as well as we accept the profit we have always to try to develop our way of the trading
    It is god to note what you are feeling while trading forex, but it is very bad to let that feeling rule you, traders do not just trade, they should trade what is right, and in doing this, the trader should not let thing affect them. Traders should not let things be the in form that will not make them have consistent profits, I think it is acceptance of losses and management that would do that.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 108
    Given: 70
    Yes consistent profits is what we want with Forex.The forex market gives us the opportunity of starting a business, so to say with little investment and as low as $100. It is the earning platform I have known for now that gives us that opportunity and even with the potential of growing it big, but that if we know how to manage the $100 effectively.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    If you want to get more profits and control your greed, simply set a stop loss below your target profit (when you placed buy) or above your target profit (when you placed sell). Keep doing this and you may get bigger profits and you can control how much you want to gain. No need to afraid of loss because you have placed a stop loss before so you will still get some profits based on how much points you set in your stop loss. I'm doing this for 4 years and yes it is worth to try.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 61 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast