Page 12 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Consistent in profit

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104

Consistent in profit

consistent profit

many traders want to get this level, get consitent profit at forex trading business, but the firsrt thing need to know that what is exactly with consisten profit ?

of course, this is not about stable income in doing business. but we can make a position that our hardwork give us some profit continuously and no matter for how much, it is better, loses is there, and we do not need to worry for them, and as long as we can handle them with make profit is always bigger than losing so we are in profit

i have passed some years at forex trading business and with my first two years just gave me some series loses. and it pushed me to think about how to solve this problem, because i have to grow up and not going nowhere

then, with my experiences , i got some points that is useful for me to change the condition and get the better one,

1. we have to trade based on the needs, take a look to the ability and capacity that we have had, it will make us to think with realistic with never take higher risk when we do not get ready for it and always use a simple trading system

2. never walk and pass the market price with one step in front of it, it will push the traders to guess, bet and predict the market with low analysis and just make a decision without know what will happen in there,

3. never set the target for how much profit we have to get , it is useful for us to keep stable the emotion, and as my opinions that target is not a motivation, but as the point to invite the emotion come easily

maybe my dear members, there are some points that can be added to complete them and it becomes a good combination for our kindness at forex trading and i wait for some feedback here,

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by ngalapreceh View Post
    we must understand the true science of trading. After know the science, we should practice hard, to get used to.
    Those words confused me a bit when I read this post. All I know about forex market are knowledge, trading experience, skill, system, money/risk management, emotional control, and etc. But never found out anything about the true science of trading. This is a new thing for me and I just know it from you, sir. Perhaps I have not trade and learn enough to understand such thing like that. Would you like to give a simple explanation about the science of trading, sir?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    Those words confused me a bit when I read this post. All I know about forex market are knowledge, trading experience, skill, system, money/risk management, emotional control, and etc. But never found out anything about the true science of trading. This is a new thing for me and I just know it from you, sir. Perhaps I have not trade and learn enough to understand such thing like that. Would you like to give a simple explanation about the science of trading, sir?
    You have said it rightly sir. As I am concerned too, all what the you have as factors to make the money consistently applies. Forex trading needs only simplicity of trading, but many traders do not give it to the market, they make blinds apptroach to trading, and this is why the beauty of their trading, management and psychological control does not come out.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 30
    many of the traders do not think of the way they may ;make losses but in the jway they may mbe able to make profit . all of us as traders think of the manner to be able to try a new strategy without making any losses . but the market is very hard and may not allow ;us to think well of that consistent profit

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    [lang=id]yes, it is a new words for me and never heard before, but maybe i have lack of information about it and should find the meaning of this, really, it is a new thing and i want to know it.
    but i guess this is about the system for trading forex or as approaches to get the confirmation during in the market or also some tricks maybe ?[/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    3. never set the target for how much profit we have to get , it is useful for us to keep stable the emotion, and as my opinions that target is not a motivation, but as the point to invite the emotion come easily
    yes as trader enter with the proper on sets with the rules on strategy to run with the trading, those gives of good chance as to calls with the better details on how and when to gains of those. with the use of supports of the system by the possession to earns with the better precision.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 49
    Quote Originally Posted by hosny55 View Post
    many of the traders do not think of the way they may ;make losses but in the jway they may mbe able to make profit . all of us as traders think of the manner to be able to try a new strategy without making any losses . but the market is very hard and may not allow ;us to think well of that consistent profit
    I do not agree, a trader always has to think of the ways losses can come to him. Forex is a very challenging business where without learning, earning is not possible, If you want to be a successful trader in your life, You must learn about Forex to make your dream true So Forex learning is useful for every trader to earn more profit from Forex.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 1
    Consistent in profit is the hardest thing to do in this business. it is easy to get profit in forex, but it is not easy to make consistent profit. anyone can make profit in forex, but not many people who can make consistent profit in forex. but once we can make consistent profit, i think it will not need much time for us to make so much money from forex

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by elena View Post
    Consistent in profit is the hardest thing to do in this business. it is easy to get profit in forex, but it is not easy to make consistent profit. anyone can make profit in forex, but not many people who can make consistent profit in forex. but once we can make consistent profit, i think it will not need much time for us to make so much money from forex
    yes, no doubt, consistent in profit is not an easy job to be done , because the traders have to master some elements with very well, and it means, they can control and manage everything with well so for the results always ended by good results, profit is always bigger than losing.
    but the chances for this level is opened widely and as long as we can keep learning and practicing

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    to work with the different strategy with the live testing to see results with the return. and further to defines of ones as best to match with the profile of market as having of good support with the use on working with the customs on monitoring and to work of further with the risks management strategy to earns of the higher returns.
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    yes, it makes traders happy when money is coming to them, the profit is also a way to make the true nature of trading come through out of the trader. Any term goal to target the profit is not really a point, it is how trader makes his strategy to be making money for him, that is a good point in know.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    i have passed some years at forex trading business and with my first two years just gave me some series loses. and it pushed me to think about how to solve this problem, because i have to grow up and not going nowhere
    It also happen to me. I have been trading for several years and there is no signal that my trading will get the consistent profit. Until now I can not get the profit by consistently, but I got several profit and another day I got the several loss in forex trading. I think I need more time to maintain the trading system

Not allowed!

Page 12 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast