Thread: Consistent in profit

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 128
    Given: 104

Consistent in profit

consistent profit

many traders want to get this level, get consitent profit at forex trading business, but the firsrt thing need to know that what is exactly with consisten profit ?

of course, this is not about stable income in doing business. but we can make a position that our hardwork give us some profit continuously and no matter for how much, it is better, loses is there, and we do not need to worry for them, and as long as we can handle them with make profit is always bigger than losing so we are in profit

i have passed some years at forex trading business and with my first two years just gave me some series loses. and it pushed me to think about how to solve this problem, because i have to grow up and not going nowhere

then, with my experiences , i got some points that is useful for me to change the condition and get the better one,

1. we have to trade based on the needs, take a look to the ability and capacity that we have had, it will make us to think with realistic with never take higher risk when we do not get ready for it and always use a simple trading system

2. never walk and pass the market price with one step in front of it, it will push the traders to guess, bet and predict the market with low analysis and just make a decision without know what will happen in there,

3. never set the target for how much profit we have to get , it is useful for us to keep stable the emotion, and as my opinions that target is not a motivation, but as the point to invite the emotion come easily

maybe my dear members, there are some points that can be added to complete them and it becomes a good combination for our kindness at forex trading and i wait for some feedback here,

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    consistent profit

many traders want to get this level, get consitent profit at forex trading business, but the firsrt thing need to know that what is exactly with consisten profit ?

of course, this is not about stable income in doing business. but we can make a position that our hardwork give us some profit continuously and no matter for how much, it is better, loses is there, and we do not need to worry for them, and as long as we can handle them with make profit is always bigger than losing so we are in profit

i have passed some years at forex trading business and with my first two years just gave me some series loses. and it pushed me to think about how to solve this problem, because i have to grow up and not going nowhere

then, with my experiences , i got some points that is useful for me to change the condition and get the better one,

1. we have to trade based on the needs, take a look to the ability and capacity that we have had, it will make us to think with realistic with never take higher risk when we do not get ready for it and always use a simple trading system

2. never walk and pass the market price with one step in front of it, it will push the traders to guess, bet and predict the market with low analysis and just make a decision without know what will happen in there,

3. never set the target for how much profit we have to get , it is useful for us to keep stable the emotion, and as my opinions that target is not a motivation, but as the point to invite the emotion come easily

maybe my dear members, there are some points that can be added to complete them and it becomes a good combination for our kindness at forex trading and i wait for some feedback here,
    Good thread mate, Consistent profit is very important for everyone, most of time we start to hope more and better from the market. Every trader should concentrate on consistent profit bigger target and or any type of big need can destory our thnking, we should keep our trading system very simple and should do trade with proper manner, I am sure that consistency earning is better any high loss or failure

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    One can manage to get consistent profits, and consistent profiting does not mean that the trader is not losing one time or the other, No, the trader will lose, the losses are not comparable to the winning, this is the reason why call it consistent profits, the trader that is proactive are doing trading this way, they will not relent until they have earned money.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 48
    Given: 39
    Forex is risky and more so when the trader is not able to trade with emotional control, in fact i can control it and manage it with time in order to make it responsable and able to do successeful trading, i only scare from the volatile market but at least, we can fight it with the good analysis and we can spy on it as much as possible to can undrestand or predict it well.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    I love to be such trader with consistent profiting, I am trying to do all that could make this possible in my trading all the time, it is not a hard ting if the trader is sincere with his trading rules and doing trading in the best possible manner. To get trading security is to make the best out for the trader`s trading work.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post

You have the same problem with me, a target always make me work bad, I never felt better when trading in pressure by a targeted, so now I do not have a target, I just try to relax trade and accept whatever the results that I get every month, and I am grateful to the income that I get every month in this business.

I'm not going to add another point in this case because I am sure all members here already know about some of the important points in this regard.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    You have the same problem with me, a target always make me work bad, I never felt better when trading in pressure by a targeted, so now I do not have a target, I just try to relax trade and accept whatever the results that I get every month, and I am grateful to the income that I get every month in this business.

I'm not going to add another point in this case because I am sure all members here already know about some of the important points in this regard.
    Yes we don't have to think much about any target because this type of trading will create a lot of doubts in mind, and we will do many mistakes during trading. Big pressure of trading can make us a differ trader, that's why successful trader's do very good trading because they never try to take big pressure in forex. Better to avoid big pressure

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post

yes, me too, the target is not a good thing for me , it can push me harder to reach it and at last, the emotion come and drive me, so better to trade without any target, just do trading and try to make some profit on the safer way, it is much better and made me stay longer at this business and also grow up too

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 262
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    yes, me too, the target is not a good thing for me , it can push me harder to reach it and at last, the emotion come and drive me, so better to trade without any target, just do trading and try to make some profit on the safer way, it is much better and made me stay longer at this business and also grow up too
    Yup buddy something is better than nothing, we have to focus on slow profit there is no need to do more hard work to achieve big target. Its better to do trade without any target because then there will be no pressure on our mind and we can do trade without any stress. I think even 2 to 3 percent per month target is good

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    Yup buddy something is better than nothing, we have to focus on slow profit there is no need to do more hard work to achieve big target. Its better to do trade without any target because then there will be no pressure on our mind and we can do trade without any stress. I think even 2 to 3 percent per month target is good
    traders must be able to think wisely and can take appropriate steps means better lose than the MC, because then we still have the rest of the capital and still open the opportunity to make improvements and increase in finally we could shut lose and gain profit

traders must be able to think far ahead before we decided to let MC or do cutloss and lose only some of the capital alone. we want to generate consistent profits

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 60 123451151 ... LastLast