Big target can lead us to big loss
Page 1 of 148 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Big target can lead us to big loss

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17

Big target can lead us to big loss

I think a trader must have to trade with a daily target and also he need to keep this target small because if he is going to set high target then this high target will insert extra pressure on the trader and due to this extra pressure he can make a wrong trade and he can fall in loss.So be smart and apply for the small and regular profits.
    What do you think on this issue?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamuna View Post
    I think a trader must have to trade with a daily target and also he need to keep this target small because if he is going to set high target then this high target will insert extra pressure on the trader and due to this extra pressure he can make a wrong trade and he can fall in loss.So be smart and apply for the small and regular profits.
    it is about low expectation, , means we set the target based on the market conditions and also the ability that we have had to manage the business, so we always need to think with realistic and will help us to reach it easier than set it with the bigger, and the advantages that traders can control the emotion with good too, so i have the same ideas about it with you, and first, i am as a scalper and just need to take several pips as target for every deals and it was easier hit by the price, and made me feel comfortable

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    To be serious, the big money making is a risk on its own, it can lead to loss of the trader, it depends on what the trader is aiming to get and how that can affect the balance of such trader. It is good to play with little amount of money and do not let it run too much, except you understand the risk involved very well.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 100
    Given: 57
    Yes opening a big lot will bring more risk to the trader. Opening big lots to just get profits quickly is not good. Forex is a knowledge based business, so it never will be suitable for everyone, besides a lot of people have very low risk appetite and would rather not want to have anything to do with forex trade because of the inherent risk involved.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 32
    Quote Originally Posted by shivanandfx View Post
    Yes opening a big lot will bring more risk to the trader. Opening big lots to just get profits quickly is not good. Forex is a knowledge based business, so it never will be suitable for everyone, besides a lot of people have very low risk appetite and would rather not want to have anything to do with forex trade because of the inherent risk involved.
    Trading with big lot is surely more risky. We should never hurry to earn more in Forex trading as risk is here. We should work in cool mind . We should go ahead with deep thinking about Forex. I did not hear that long term or short term alone is risky. Had better work gradually with long time is good may be.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 59
    Given: 19
    I think that your article concentrates to one important target to be spoke at . it is the greedy . I think taht it is very important for all of us as traders that we may be away of the greediness . so we will trade in a very logic size which may be so suitable with our capital . and also we will put a very logic target

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    I do not have a target on my trade, if you think that I do not have the motivation just because I do not have a target
    , it is up to you to judge me, because I feel uncomfortable to have a target, I am always grateful for any profit that I get, this is an investment for me, my profit that I get is affected by market conditions in addition to my trading skills. So I do not want to force myself to be depressed with a targeted.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by hosny55 View Post
    I think that your article concentrates to one important target to be spoke at . it is the greedy . I think taht it is very important for all of us as traders that we may be away of the greediness . so we will trade in a very logic size which may be so suitable with our capital . and also we will put a very logic target
    I think the goal of all traders around the world consistently withdrawal, but it feels quite difficult. I feel that it is a step in front of the goal and for the moment that is important to consistently profit. and I am new at this stage despite its total loss consistent weve still profit, the loss that must be minimized.

we must continue to strive to control our psychological factors, and it can not under our control instantly. so that we can become a reliable trader, and not continue the canal became a victim of our negative emotions, which have a negative impact on trading activity

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 186
    We must have long term trading target in our mind. You may not able to meet your daily target but surely can reach your target at the end of a month if your target is reasonable and rational. I think disciplined trader most of the time can reach the destination. Most of us can't as we are not patient and disciplined. So simply target making is not good enough you must know what else needed to get to your target.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    We must have long term trading target in our mind. You may not able to meet your daily target but surely can reach your target at the end of a month if your target is reasonable and rational. I think disciplined trader most of the time can reach the destination. Most of us can't as we are not patient and disciplined. So simply target making is not good enough you must know what else needed to get to your target.
    everyone have their own choice and feel comfortable with it, daily target is not a problem and if they set it with relevant, mean , easier hit by the price, and then they can collect them day by day until at the end of months, they see it as monthly target,,
    but for me, i do not want to set any target for trading,,,it limit my mind to think with free and maximize my performance at this business

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 148 123451151101 ... LastLast