Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: invest your time as the first step

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193

invest your time as the first step

invest your time as the first step

this is very important to be done by everyone who have a good seriousness to start something with take learning and practicing, this is the first investment that we can do before take another steps with spend the time to understand for what will done by us later

but sometimes the traders can not wait for it and pass this step, many of them got entering the market so rush because of big ambition wanted to make money easily, i do not know this is about a careless thing or they see that forex is an easy way for making money thus they enter the real account without enough preparation ( it was a part of my experiences )

invest the time is a good attitude and have to be done by the traders to know forex trading business condition with well, because we face two sides that become the parts of our results later and for this,and this way will give them the time to adapt with the new environment that never had had before.

thus they will get the full consciousness as the traders who will manage everything based on their ability and knowledge and take them with full responsibility

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by nsawork View Post
    In our trading what is more important is that we should be able to Manage our time in such a manner that our income grows. We all know that each trader has limited amount of time which he needs to use and when he will know the importance of managing his time correctly then he will also become more skilled as a trader and thus will be able to develop such type of trading habits that will lead him towards success.

yes friend, traders have to manage the time with well between forex trading and another activities and the important thing for us that we can spend the time wisely for learning, practicing and trading, then we get the wisdom behind what we have done and useful in the future, and we always thing to prepare ourselves as good as we can before enter the market

And when a trader needs to become successful in his trading he should also know abut the risks it will have
    Quote Originally Posted by kie202 View Post
    we should provide with the full the time to trade forex, because we must be focused and serious in it, with the seriousness and focus the skills and knowledge to be obtained with good, forex trading will benefit if the run really serious,and we have to be patient for sake of success
    traders need to have good attention for this business and if want to grow up as a real traders, take this business seriously will give them more understanding for how to manage it with well, and this is a good chance for them who have much time for learning, practicing and trading, and just with use the time wisely, they will get maximum results from it

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Investing our time is very essential. Without giving no time we can't expect any better result in future. So if our present will be good only then we can bright our future in a good way too. Now days trader's want to make quick money by using softwares, trading signals, and many other short term money making schemes but in fact they are not effective
    Giving time should not be the excuse too much, it is good but it is not the reason for coming to trade in forex and earn your living, time is good when you are serious at the time of learning it, but when you becomes professional, there is nothing like giving time any more, it is giving your tradings strategy at its best by then my brother.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    It is a fact, we spend a lot of time to learn, people who do not have the patience would think that they lose many time. But we are aware that the time that we spend is part of our investment in this business. I took a real-life example, a doctor spent many years in school and college for the sake of having a medical degree. Then why should we think that we feel loss to spend many years to learn for the sake of our success in forex trading? I thought it was strange. Thank you for this useful thread.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    It is a fact, we spend a lot of time to learn, people who do not have the patience would think that they lose many time. But we are aware that the time that we spend is part of our investment in this business. I took a real-life example, a doctor spent many years in school and college for the sake of having a medical degree. Then why should we think that we feel loss to spend many years to learn for the sake of our success in forex trading? I thought it was strange. Thank you for this useful thread.
    indeed will take time to be the success of the business that, since needs to a process, both of time, sacrifice and hard work, but it was reasonable since in business we need to know, especially concerning trade forex business, in trade is needed spirit and learn and have to make sacrifices

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    yes, many of traders spent much time for trading but they still got problem with loses is bigger than profit, and it might caused by so rush to enter the market with real account without prepare themselves with well ( learning and practicing or invest the time first for them to get understanding ). and at last, they got double problems and losing, first, they wasted the time and second they got losing
    the condition must be different and if they wanted to spend the time first for learning and practicing till get ready for trading properly, andthey will get two results, first, they spend the time wisely and second they grow to be a real trader,

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    yes, many of traders spent much time for trading but they still got problem with loses is bigger than profit, and it might caused by so rush to enter the market with real account without prepare themselves with well ( learning and practicing or invest the time first for them to get understanding ). and at last, they got double problems and losing, first, they wasted the time and second they got losing
    the condition must be different and if they wanted to spend the time first for learning and practicing till get ready for trading properly, andthey will get two results, first, they spend the time wisely and second they grow to be a real trader,
    i reason on this at first before i rely this thread, it is not possible for traders not to spend time and say they are trader, they may only want to try the market, but not trader. I so like some ideas of some traders who are practicing real tradition in this market, they are the ones which are strong later when they are fully into the trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    i reason on this at first before i rely this thread, it is not possible for traders not to spend time and say they are trader, they may only want to try the market, but not trader. I so like some ideas of some traders who are practicing real tradition in this market, they are the ones which are strong later when they are fully into the trading.
    for them who came to this business without spend the time and think that they are traders, i guess they will take the risk that will not be understood by them, so they do it randomly and similar with the gambler that hope and wait for luck, but this is not problem and if they understand for what they do and will be accepted

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    for them who came to this business without spend the time and think that they are traders, i guess they will take the risk that will not be understood by them, so they do it randomly and similar with the gambler that hope and wait for luck, but this is not problem and if they understand for what they do and will be accepted
    many of the newbies that come into trading only think of the money there can make when there are trading but there dont know trading is not like that,we need to invest our time to learn and master how to analyze and manage fund when we are trading the market

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Spending our time is the most important thing we must do in this forex since nobody get an instant success in just weeks. Usually it takes months or even years to be able to know about this business better. And one more thing that play the main role in this business is to know the pain of losing our money before knowing how to get profit. As we know that we can easily get loss rather than profit so we need to practice and learn more to get bigger profit and get smaller loss. Please bear in mind that loss in unavoidable.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    [lang=ar]yes of courese we have to invest our time and try to make the best use of it as long as the way for the trading also we have to trade all the time as long as there are so many chances for the trading . also at times of the no chances we have to think of the good strategies we may use[/lang]

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast