Market clock and timing of your trades - Page 67
Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 17576364656667

Thread: Market clock and timing of your trades

Ability to appropriately time our trades in the forex market could be very valuable. Because each trading session in the forex market provides different trading opportunities and understanding the properties of each session can help us to make the best trading decisions and avoid making the wrong ones while trading in them. For example when trading during the London pre open hours trying to follow an emerging trend on small time frames may be a terrible idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Obaforex View Post
    Ability to appropriately time our trades in the forex market could be very valuable. Because each trading session in the forex market provides different trading opportunities and understanding the properties of each session can help us to make the best trading decisions and avoid making the wrong ones while trading in them. For example when trading during the London pre open hours trying to follow an emerging trend on small time frames may be a terrible idea.
    watch out for specific hours or market sessions to avoid unnecessary volatility if we don't like to trade with faster movement. understanding when to trade is very important to know which time we can trade and how we apply our strategy during the volatility we like to use. don't make a wrong trades by participating into unrelated market hours which not really working for our strategy.

Trader
    I do not focus on my trading timing. I only use my strategy and its signals and when I find the market trend then I enter into my trade. When traders are work on forex trading and trade with follow the time then they are not earn any pips profit. So there are no fix time of trading traders are do trade when they are get earning opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by biru View Post
    I do not focus on my trading timing. I only use my strategy and its signals and when I find the market trend then I enter into my trade. When traders are work on forex trading and trade with follow the time then they are not earn any pips profit. So there are no fix time of trading traders are do trade when they are get earning opportunity.
    i do not understand the way you trade then because traders without having timing with their trade is more like a person who trade randomly in any market situations. watching market clocks will help us to stay away from market volatility we do not want to take. a simple example is coming from my trading experience in last month when i traded eurusd during new york trading session to get its faster movement.

Time is essentially especially when you are trading with the trend, there is always a best entry and a worse one, when we chase after a trade, it means by default that the timing is already wrong, without knowing the exact places where we should pull the trigger, losses can happen with ease. It takes someone that is patience to get a good entry in the Forex market.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    Time is essentially especially when you are trading with the trend, there is always a best entry and a worse one, when we chase after a trade, it means by default that the timing is already wrong, without knowing the exact places where we should pull the trigger, losses can happen with ease. It takes someone that is patience to get a good entry in the Forex market.
    taking time to get the timing is similar to what i have created in my thread, trading with high probability. the point is we must use all our effort to wait in patience until we can see some opportunities from market and enter with low to average risk to get high reward by holding the trades long enough, could be last for several days or for couple weeks. this is better to do rather than trading in a hurry and anxiety.

The toppers of Forex brokers are ECN executing brokers. Several types brokers are available in Forex market but among all I prefer the ECN broker most because they are much reliable with their service system overall. I select a true ECN broker that I found for my scalping trading technique. For my scalping trading technique, I get low zero spread from 0 pips, instant trade execution and it is free from all types of error.

Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 17576364656667