Market clock and timing of your trades - Page 2
Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Market clock and timing of your trades

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PROPENSITY100 View Post
    You are right Roboforex forum is an informative Forum for Forex traders. I think a lot of credit should go to our educator Valuetrader. All his articles are so informative, knowledgeable and helpful for all the traders. Just by reading an article I can say whether it is started by Value trader or any other member. I am so greatful to him that he shares his useful knowledge and experience with us. .
    Yeah buddy I am in this forum since more than 1 year now and that's true that Value trader sir is very active in this forum. He always post good quality of thread's which helping trader's to learn deeply about this business. He have always new idea's and innovation about forex trading. I love that way that he use to describe about his threads in this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    Yeah buddy I am in this forum since more than 1 year now and that's true that Value trader sir is very active in this forum. He always post good quality of thread's which helping trader's to learn deeply about this business. He have always new idea's and innovation about forex trading. I love that way that he use to describe about his threads in this forum.
    I too came to Roboforex forum because I was worried to first start trading Forex with my own capital. This forum helped me with knowledge and helped me to start the so interesting business called Forex.. This business is done through online. Any ages people can do Forex business. People can do Forex business as a part time or full time job. Forex trading can do from home.

Quote Originally Posted by AmitChallenger View Post
    I too came to Roboforex forum because I was worried to first start trading Forex with my own capital. This forum helped me with knowledge and helped me to start the so interesting business called Forex.. This business is done through online. Any ages people can do Forex business. People can do Forex business as a part time or full time job. Forex trading can do from home.
    Well, that might be true and personally i agree as for that. All traders will be able to think and learn as they keep joining this forum. And then you can learn and earn at the same time as well. All age can do this business so that means even a small child or a high school person can come here too. But i doubt about how much traders will success in the end though. Anyway, this is the best business that anyone can do anywhere i believe.

I came to the forum because I was losing a lot with my previous broker. I want to learn well and improve with some help. The bonus was the first thing that attract many to this forum, but really, so far I have discovered that this forum is nothing but a goldmine to every forex trader, whether you are a newbie or you are guru. Lots of knowledge to acquire in this forum.

Robo forex forum is good for all trader's because from here we are not only learning along with it earning bonus too for trading, many new trader's lose their money in real trading at once, because they don't give any time for their learning, but from robo forex forum learning they can get both money and forex trading education for their career.

Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Robo forex forum is good for all trader's because from here we are not only learning along with it earning bonus too for trading, many new trader's lose their money in real trading at once, because they don't give any time for their learning, but from robo forex forum learning they can get both money and forex trading education for their career.
    Agree, Roboforex helps a lot of trader especially the bonus we get in posting, only a few brokers that grant such bonuses to their members, but I want to remind also fellow forum members that we should practice first a lot in demo before using our bonus in real trading if we still dont have the skills to make good trading decisions, we must protect the bonus that we gain as if our own real money, its sad to see those bonus lost to the market easily, after all we work hard on it.
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

we need to understand the character of the market, in order to have a good timing to enter the market. Trading is easy. Likewise with disadvantages too easily. But why the profit is hard? It reads a bit strange but it is already a reality. It all happened because of lack of knowledge and a strong knowledge when trading. Everything is there in a person trader.

Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    Agree, Roboforex helps a lot of trader especially the bonus we get in posting, only a few brokers that grant such bonuses to their members, but I want to remind also fellow forum members that we should practice first a lot in demo before using our bonus in real trading if we still dont have the skills to make good trading decisions, we must protect the bonus that we gain as if our own real money, its sad to see those bonus lost to the market easily, after all we work hard on it.
    Roboforex helps traders with bonus and knowledge. Losses of traders are due to weakness which is being manifested in their trading. And this do affect their trades. The first weakness is the inability of getting proper knowledge before trading live, all because they want money fast. The second is that they are not always consistent with their trading strategies and rules. And may others.

Quote Originally Posted by Abhishekwala View Post
    Roboforex helps traders with bonus and knowledge. Losses of traders are due to weakness which is being manifested in their trading. And this do affect their trades. The first weakness is the inability of getting proper knowledge before trading live, all because they want money fast. The second is that they are not always consistent with their trading strategies and rules. And may others.
    Yes Roboforex helped all traders with this useful and educating forum. In trading we can make mistakes like accidentally entering trades and not being able to exit them upon entry. a lot of stupid mistakes are made new traders and they place trades based on impulse, rather than action. trading is a complex skill which takes time to be developed.

Banned
    To me, forex trading does not give such freedom, we are to know the kind of trader that we need to be we are to know that making money in forex trading is knowing the kind of trader that suites us.

I am a swing trader and I make use of the longer time frame, but then not to sleep on my computer at all times I am trading the higher time frame, the daily weekly and monthly chart.

Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast