signal service or pesonal analysis which is better?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: signal service or pesonal analysis which is better?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1

signal service or pesonal analysis which is better?

I am a new trader and my personal analysis have not yet given me any returns on my investment. So i am thinking of subscribing for signal service so that my trading will be based on analysis of expert trader. Do you think it is better to use signal service or to develop my personal analysis?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    My dear friend it will take time to settle down in the market so keep focus on learning and practice and prepare strategies in demo account for making constant money here in this field you can focus on technical analysis and fundamental too but don't use signals I think they are not good rather than your analysis its all about our hard work in this field

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Well you can subscribe on a signal site,but you still need to learn to trade yourself,because its very important that is if you want to build a career in trading,so I would suggest that while trading on signals,still rage your time out to learn how to trade better and also understanding price movement better.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    i prefer personal analysis because if you depend on your analysis you will improve your skills and ill help you to improve your analysis style and this will become more profitable for you because you will not wait signals of the others to trade but you will depend on yourself and so this will increase the chance of entering of the market and so will increase your profits but if you depend on the others you will make good profits

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I think Personal analysis is better between signal service for better trading in Forex. Forex is a very profitable business platform but not so easy. So we must be needed more trading experience and more skills about market analyzing and others about the market. So I think the personal analysis is better for good trading in Forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Personal analysis are the best and i think more than 90% will agree with my statement. If we follow other signal then we will not become a successful forex trader and face a lot of loss so every trader must have its own analysis of forex market it gives us good money without any problem.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    I have very less amount of experience and knoeledge about forex trading business but i gain and learn about this from the upper friends comments that personal analysis are the best and i am totally agree with this because from all comments its is clear that it is good thing and we should use it, i have no more words about this knowledge

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    maybe we can use signals service and compare it with ours , then at this point we learn how to see our analysis , it is good, and at last, we can use our own analysis and do not depend to the others, and we grow as a mature trader

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    i prefer personal analysis because if you depend on your analysis you will improve your skills and can make lots of money or profits.... this will become more profitable for you because you will not wait signals of the others to trade and if you depend on your self than you know that how to apply on market and how to gain knowledge.....but you will depend on yourself and so this will increase the chance of entering of the market...

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    If you want to have quick money you can use signal services but it is a tough job to get a genuine and correct signal service provider and moreover they charge a lot of money for their service so in my view we should create our own strategy to make our career in this field because depending on signals we can not look out for long term perspective.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast