Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: EA Creation

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1

EA Creation

Hello to All members

I have Question We are Talking About EA in this section.My Question Is Who can Create an EA.A programmer or A successful trader Create i mean made EA.I think To create EA you have to be A successful Trader So your EA work on Real Plans.That Is My opinion.Want Yours.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by innocentgril View Post
    Hello to All members

I have Question We are Talking About EA in this section.My Question Is Who can Create an EA.A programmer or A successful trader Create i mean made EA.I think To create EA you have to be A successful Trader So your EA work on Real Plans.That Is My opinion.Want Yours.
    yes dear brother. every EA made by expert trader who wants to modify their trading strategy on EA. so you can make one easily
    if you want to convert your trading strategy with any EA. there is many type of EA we can see but every EA made by trader who knows MQL language.

Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Now a days many traders can create the robots for the trading in the market but very few can get the benefits from it because it can completely a risky way to trade in the market, so i think new traders need to stay away from these robots and try to learn about the market...

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 24
    I participated in war of robots contest last week. Umstel plateform was used in this contest and no real money was required. The reason behind mentioning this was that it does not need any coding or language learning. You can select any indicator from the list and do some settings and just by a click you can test its performance. So making your own EA is o longer a different thing. I was not very successful in doing that but i got the idea that i can make a good robot out of this software easily.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 4
    i think only expert traders can make a EA because we must learn to program and use the EA completely to master it,so we should know how EA works. Without any knowledge,it is impossible to analyze the EA. So trading manually first to get more knowledge.So you can make your own based on what you need.i think using EA is only suitable for experts traders.and we must learn to do manual trading first before switching to automatic trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 11
    [lang=ar]i think that the one should be a successful trader because he start to be a successful programmer of ea , to know the best indicators and best strategies in the market and then turn them into expert , although i am a good manual trader and i could make good returns , i NEVER could program a successful expert , it always fail in the back test , because the expert depend on the indicators and i depend on the fundamentals and the support and resistance levels[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    Quote Originally Posted by innocentgril View Post
    Hello to All members

there are programmers special for creation of robots of forex and so they get the details from the client about the robot then they can make the required robot, i think many of them are traders and maybe successful because they can make good robots that let them to trade well and make consistent profits from the market.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    [lang=ar]It is not important to be created an expert, but the most importantly to create an idea that coincide with the different market conditions and this is not possible so far so the expert is successful in the conditions and does not succeed in other conditions because of the different market conditions so the expert is not good in all cases. And there is no full expert.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    the programmer always create the robots or expert advisor and so the trader will not create robots because he does not know how to program them and so to make an expert advisor you need to call a programmer that can make the robots or indicators that you want and suitable for the trading style and can be able to trade well and make money.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    dealers will have the capacity to make despite the fact that not an effective merchant, but rather we didn't have to make an EA in the event that we are as yet hard to pick up preference in exchange, since we don't have a beneficial exchanging framework that will be utilized for the EA, we should figure out how to exchange physically progress before we thought to make utilization of EA or EA

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 12
    You do not have to remember that a successful businessman knows everything, no, no. However, the businessman who will make EA, his business skills will be in his own contract. The first reference in the trading platform that is being used for the trader, so that the programmer can correctly know the correct code for his programming language.

Not allowed!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast