Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: EA Creation

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1

EA Creation

Hello to All members

I have Question We are Talking About EA in this section.My Question Is Who can Create an EA.A programmer or A successful trader Create i mean made EA.I think To create EA you have to be A successful Trader So your EA work on Real Plans.That Is My opinion.Want Yours.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    It is a trader that owns the trading system and passes it to a programmer who looks through the parameters and indicators involved in such a trading system . Having thorough understanding of its rules, he will then code the system in MQL4 language. Developing a trading strategy is one thing and giving it to a programmer to code it in an automated trading system

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Creating a good ea strategy starts from making sure that you always know the basics knowledge of coding especially if you have knowledge of Java codes this can help you make codes that mostly that are having the if statements for an actions to happen there are others that have to happen and if you think that there is a satisfying of the certain a condition then something will happen

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    creating an EA does not necessarily require you to have programming skills since there are many coders out there willing to implement your idea at a fee. The important thing is to have a very good understanding of what you would want a program to do and then armed with this information you can approach a programmer( most of them are in the MQL5 or MQL4 forums) and then explain to them what you want to accomplish from the EA

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 8
    Of course to create a working each the developer must have to be a professional trader, a lot of people who create each most of them are not professional traders that's why we find out that their ea always go to the wrong direction, a working ea can only be develop by a good forex traders, some one who understand almost everything about the market, only such person can create a working ea.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 139
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    You do not have to think that a successful trader knows everything, No, they do not. Anyways, the traders that would create the EA would be the kind of trader that has the programming skills on his own accord. The trading platform which the trader is using for trading would be the first point of reference in this, so that the programmer will know the right codes best for its programming language.
    Yes sir there is no successful forex trader who have full knowledge of market forex trading is not very easy to understand fully because there are still so many errors in forex market and those have to fix in trading before knowing more about the market. That's why we read mostly everywhere that our trading knowledge is always limited in forex.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    There are things that you have to know when making a robot or there are others software that you have known how to use or you have to make sure that you have learned practically coding in mql platform for the people who like doing things in the old school kind of way you have to know Java language and c++ therefore you can make conditions or you can use the ea builder there is available

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    I think an EA creation requires you to know a little bit about soft ware programing so be sure to make it right to form the right direction we work for the best of everything is always best informed in some areas we have that we work for, the whole codes and everything is beyond me

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 22
    Quote Originally Posted by innocentgril View Post
    Hello to All members

I have Question We are Talking About EA in this section.My Question Is Who can Create an EA.A programmer or A successful trader Create i mean made EA.I think To create EA you have to be A successful Trader So your EA work on Real Plans.That Is My opinion.Want Yours.
    Hi my friends

EA or even Custom indicators and scripts programming need someone who know the basics of trading but it is not mandatory that this person is a trader at all , Its all about programming and knowledge about mql4 language and its capabilities.. But when you are both a trader and a developer it become better and fun.. I sometime stop trading and turn to programming only , sometime i make EA just to test a strategy that come to my mind, instead of testing it manually

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    there is no relation between being a successful trader and creation of EA because creation of robots requires a good programmer not a trader so if you want t make EA then you need to hire or call a good programmer and you will find many on the web, just try to find a good one that can make good EA for you with suitable price or fees.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 26
    EA creation is not easy. A programmer can make a EA but before make a EA , programmer need to know about Forex technical analysis system and need collect script from advisor. An expert traders can make a EA. If anybody have market experience then he want make EA.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast