Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: EA Creation

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1

EA Creation

Hello to All members

I have Question We are Talking About EA in this section.My Question Is Who can Create an EA.A programmer or A successful trader Create i mean made EA.I think To create EA you have to be A successful Trader So your EA work on Real Plans.That Is My opinion.Want Yours.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Yes successful trader's also face loss some time so there is no guarantee of our profit all the time when we will do trade in forex. Most of successful trader follow a good trading system and they do trading with a good trading psychology so they able to manage this business wisely. About Ea creation we should have a programming knowledge but I don't have any much information about it.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Yes successful trader's also face loss some time so there is no guarantee of our profit all the time when we will do trade in forex. Most of successful trader follow a good trading system and they do trading with a good trading psychology so they able to manage this business wisely. About Ea creation we should have a programming knowledge but I don't have any much information about it.
    The traders even the successful traders can make the losses.They have the time when they can not trade.They also have the time when they can not make analysis.The traders create ea to make them able to trade when they are not trading in forex market.The traders can create ea if they know about programming and knowing their trading strategy with the good market benefit and market strategy of the ea to make the good trades for them.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 30
    The using of the experts may be conditioned by some rules like the trading on the rules of the market away of the news relaxing time . so the matters of the trading . be followed by the revising more than one time . then the experts are simply programs which can be used fr short period of time .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 204
    EA can be created by anybody who knows MQL programming which basic is of course C++ programming language. So I just say if you are interested in programming then certainly you are on the money. You need to choose your parameter upon which your EA will work. You need to make your Algorithm as well based on which your EA will perform different operations. So far I found that there is no EA that will work well in all market situations. And that is why there are thousands of EA for money making.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Quote Originally Posted by Quid View Post
    The traders even the successful traders can make the losses.They have the time when they can not trade.They also have the time when they can not make analysis.The traders create ea to make them able to trade when they are not trading in forex market.The traders can create ea if they know about programming and knowing their trading strategy with the good market benefit and market strategy of the ea to make the good trades for them.
    The good thing about ea trading is its emotion free and an automatic trading robot open and close its order's according to its parameter's and setting. But I have a question for all forum member's, is this kind of stuff can work in news trading too? Many trader's can lose money on news with this, that's why my intention is always to use manual trading much than robot trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    EA can be created by anybody who knows MQL programming which basic is of course C++ programming language. So I just say if you are interested in programming then certainly you are on the money. You need to choose your parameter upon which your EA will work. You need to make your Algorithm as well based on which your EA will perform different operations. So far I found that there is no EA that will work well in all market situations. And that is why there are thousands of EA for money making.
    Actually there is no manual trading system also which is suitable for all kinds of market trading, yes MQL programming is important to create EA, some of my friends are doing this work but we have to pay some money for them. Right now in the market many people are selling robots on a very high price, and better to chose their robots very carefully, so many robots are useless and traders are spending thousands on them.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0
    Creating EAs is not an easy thing to do. First you must have a good strategy and than you must implement that strategy to your EA to make good decisions about the market. Making money is not an easy thing to do though. It is pretty much difficult thing to do.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 7
    those helps as trader manages with the use of details on strategy to gives with decision on formulating details on initials with the attribution as running within the limit of range between times of trading session to deliver returns on completion as managing continuous running of evaluation on improving the better performance as entering further works of the manage with the trading projects of the fx business plan.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by innocentgril View Post
    EA Creation
    i guess sometimes also i need to work with the creation of my personal strategy to turns by the ea scripting to run helping the work with the trading. now to work with the focus on evaluation of some indicator system as those gives with the chance to shows as referring good signals as by the terms of trading on personal customs on casualities.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 1
    I believe that no one people who will share or sell their great EA. They will use the EA for themself. It makes us really need to create our own EA based on our trading strategy. We really need to have a good technical trading strategy first which really profitable, and then we can build the EA based on the strategy

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast