Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: EA Creation

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1

EA Creation

Hello to All members

I have Question We are Talking About EA in this section.My Question Is Who can Create an EA.A programmer or A successful trader Create i mean made EA.I think To create EA you have to be A successful Trader So your EA work on Real Plans.That Is My opinion.Want Yours.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 89
    Given: 171
    Quote Originally Posted by innocentgril View Post
    Hello to All members

I have Question We are Talking About EA in this section.My Question Is Who can Create an EA.A programmer or A successful trader Create i mean made EA.I think To create EA you have to be A successful Trader So your EA work on Real Plans.That Is My opinion.Want Yours.
    You can create EA even though you are not a successful trader. But indeed we dont need to create EA if we still difficult to profitable in trades. Because we dont have a profitable trading system to be used for our EA. So we are agree that we must learn to trade manually first before we thinking to create an EA or using an EA. And dont use any ea that we dont understand the system of the ea that we used. This is the basic thing in trade using an ea.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    If you need EA programmer, you can try to search on internet or maybe on social media like facebook
    Maybe I can suggest you some person you can contact to. Private me for the info
    Quote Originally Posted by innocentgril View Post
    Hello to All members

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by manggis View Post
    If you need EA programmer, you can try to search on internet or maybe on social media like facebook
    Maybe I can suggest you some person you can contact to. Private me for the info
    yes i guess as nowadays the forex becomes so popular that too many kiddy boys might work of the makesup with the creation of the EA to helps on running the business of the forex trading with their daily jobs on casuals.
    that even if buyer do not have the basics on idea with the scripting works with the process, the hacker should help to implement the choice with the strategy to run with the automated system of the order.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    merchants will be able to make even though not a successful trader, but we did not need to make an EA if we are still difficult to gain an advantage in trade, because we do not have a profitable trading system that will be used for the EA, we must learn to trade manually advance before we thought to make use of EA or EA

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by ara View Post
    You can create EA even though you are not a successful trader. But indeed we dont need to create EA if we still difficult to profitable in trades. Because we dont have a profitable trading system to be used for our EA. So we are agree that we must learn to trade manually first before we thinking to create an EA or using an EA. And dont use any ea that we dont understand the system of the ea that we used. This is the basic thing in trade using an ea.

Agreed to you ARA but i think a successful trader should create an EA so his EA have its skills installed in so other traders can also become succcessfull with earning and plus Learning.So i have a mind of setup a EA But not now it still comming soon.But i will share it with you Guys once i made it and Test it out.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    You do not have to think that a successful trader knows everything, No, they do not. Anyways, the traders that would create the EA would be the kind of trader that has the programming skills on his own accord. The trading platform which the trader is using for trading would be the first point of reference in this, so that the programmer will know the right codes best for its programming language.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    You do not have to think that a successful trader knows everything, No, they do not. Anyways, the traders that would create the EA would be the kind of trader that has the programming skills on his own accord. The trading platform which the trader is using for trading would be the first point of reference in this, so that the programmer will know the right codes best for its programming language.
    yes that's what i am trying to say but a trader and a programmer if they got combine they can make a EA too.When you combine trader and Programmer they can also create a EA.Now trader has its own importance and programmer have its own importance in creation of EA.Both Importance are Equal i think

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    yes dear you can make your own EA(robot) through mql programing i think its easy just we have programming code for create any EA.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    There is no surety that successful trader's robot would give you any kind of big money. Market is uncertain, and nobody can fully control this market, even after using a robot you need a lot of changes many time in it, so better to learn about EA programming yourself first. I would suggest you to make a manual trading system rather than focusing on EA trading.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast