Page 194 of 195 FirstFirst ... 94144184190191192193194195 LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 1949

Thread: Naked Trading based on Candlestick combined with Trendline

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Naked Trading based on Candlestick combined with Trendline

Candlestick is actually a best chart style for me. many traders now also use this chart type.
    Candlestick has a great usage, beside giving a trader an easy way to read market power domination using it's color candle, candlestick can also become an indicator itself.
    Trading using Candlestick combined with trend line is a very simple and conventional trading strategy, cos this only utilize high or low shadow of candlestick to place trend line, then use this trend line as a reason to place entry.
    To master this trading strategy, we require to know firstly about;
    1. Candlestick
    2. Trend line
    3. Support and Resistance.
    4. Trading Psychology

To know them, you can refer to related Thread i already open except Trading Psychology.
    Notice ; This strategy is not 100% profitable strategy, cos there is no 100% in trading. Strategy, analysis is only trader effort to minimize risk. please wisely use your equity.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Learning the ways of the forex market is the key means of fully understand how to truly master the field of forex trading business and one of the ways is to actually begin to learn how the charts are formed and how to effectively make use of the candle stick patterns because it is the best means of learning the ways of the forex market and be able to read or analyze the charts so well as to be able to know where the price is heading. Naked charts is the best was of understanding the main thing the market is going to do and it is one of the clear means of placing their trades without stress.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    We should actually have learned our tools and techniques to study the market and then we can think of opening any trade. The main aim is to make our analysis strong and if we find indicators useful for that we can use them or use pure price action methods. Trend lines is a very effective tool or indicator for me in the market and to learn it we should also learn the SOR levels.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 54
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    Learning the ways of the forex market is the key means of fully understand how to truly master the field of forex trading business and one of the ways is to actually begin to learn how the charts are formed and how to effectively make use of the candle stick patterns because it is the best means of learning the ways of the forex market and be able to read or analyze the charts so well as to be able to know where the price is heading. Naked charts is the best was of understanding the main thing the market is going to do and it is one of the clear means of placing their trades without stress.
    to some traders who does not use candlestick patterns with all its companion in technical strategies, they only focus on market with indicators or what news provides to them. basically every strategies in market has their own level of accuracy and efficiency which will give traders different amount of advantage. the more the better, it is what we must have with more knowledge and experience with our strategy not only with candlestick patterns.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 108
    Given: 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Queen View Post
    to some traders who does not use candlestick patterns with all its companion in technical strategies, they only focus on market with indicators or what news provides to them. basically every strategies in market has their own level of accuracy and efficiency which will give traders different amount of advantage. the more the better, it is what we must have with more knowledge and experience with our strategy not only with candlestick patterns.
    There is no rule that indicators are a necessity or that indicators should be abandoned, it is just about the trader what way he can do better. However I do believe that learning about the candle patterns is quite necessary for technical trading and also the SOR levels, we should not compromise on that. Naked charts and price action or with indicators, we are not going to achieve anything more out of trading than what we deserve.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhishekwala View Post
    There is no rule that indicators are a necessity or that indicators should be abandoned, it is just about the trader what way he can do better. However I do believe that learning about the candle patterns is quite necessary for technical trading and also the SOR levels, we should not compromise on that. Naked charts and price action or with indicators, we are not going to achieve anything more out of trading than what we deserve.
    I agree with you. There is no strict rule that trading should be with indicators or without them. Trader trades in the way that it is the best for him. Some traders like to trade without indicators and some traders prefer trading with indicators. But the main thing is that traders should understand support and resistance levels and use them.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 35
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhishekwala View Post
    Price action is simply good in combination of indicators and without indicators as to how we have practiced studying the market. We need to check out which way we are getting better results, we can make use of the demo account for making these comparisions. In simple terms we have to give our best efforts and then we can expect best returns too and by best returns I dont mean big profits in a day, I mean stable earnings for a long time.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 54
    Quote Originally Posted by Giedra View Post
    I agree with you. There is no strict rule that trading should be with indicators or without them. Trader trades in the way that it is the best for him. Some traders like to trade without indicators and some traders prefer trading with indicators. But the main thing is that traders should understand support and resistance levels and use them.
    the choice is ours to make because forex trading is free business everyone can participate as long as they have money to deposit and device to trade. proper knowledge and experience are the second thing to do after we have the first rule to do this business. about naked trading, i think it is pretty clear to everyone that candlestick is mostly involved to use with many patterns that dependable to trade especially when it is combined with trend line to increase more accuracy.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Queen View Post
    the choice is ours to make because forex trading is free business everyone can participate as long as they have money to deposit and device to trade. proper knowledge and experience are the second thing to do after we have the first rule to do this business. about naked trading, i think it is pretty clear to everyone that candlestick is mostly involved to use with many patterns that dependable to trade especially when it is combined with trend line to increase more accuracy.
    Yes in Forex we have to take our own decisions and therefore we have to chose whether indicators are good for us or using pure price action. Moving average is an indicator of choice in order to study the market trend and find out the right time that we can enter the trend. Trend lines is also very effective for trading trends but in both cases how the trader confirms his trade decisions is what matters.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 192
    Quote Originally Posted by MIGHTYRAMESH View Post
    Yes in Forex we have to take our own decisions and therefore we have to chose whether indicators are good for us or using pure price action. Moving average is an indicator of choice in order to study the market trend and find out the right time that we can enter the trend. Trend lines is also very effective for trading trends but in both cases how the trader confirms his trade decisions is what matters.
    Basically it is a process we must pass first as a beginner before we can start practicing with the strategy in demo market. At first many traders were choosing indicators over candlestick patterns and trend lines because most people think that indicators are way better to explain them how is the possible areas traders can use for trading momentum. Well since every traders has their level of understanding, their choice would be different because we use whatever we can prove useful not only with the rules but also with the result too.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 13
    the simple trading is use candlestick pattern and it does not matter if you only depend on candlestick pattern than indicator and the price action is the best trading method to analysis this market and i use this and i combined by fibonacci, not only for candlestick pattern but you must to learn about chart pattern.

Not allowed!

Page 194 of 195 FirstFirst ... 94144184190191192193194195 LastLast