Naked Trading based on Candlestick combined with Trendline
Page 1 of 146 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Naked Trading based on Candlestick combined with Trendline

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Naked Trading based on Candlestick combined with Trendline

Candlestick is actually a best chart style for me. many traders now also use this chart type.
    Candlestick has a great usage, beside giving a trader an easy way to read market power domination using it's color candle, candlestick can also become an indicator itself.
    Trading using Candlestick combined with trend line is a very simple and conventional trading strategy, cos this only utilize high or low shadow of candlestick to place trend line, then use this trend line as a reason to place entry.
    To master this trading strategy, we require to know firstly about;
    1. Candlestick
    2. Trend line
    3. Support and Resistance.
    4. Trading Psychology

To know them, you can refer to related Thread i already open except Trading Psychology.
    Notice ; This strategy is not 100% profitable strategy, cos there is no 100% in trading. Strategy, analysis is only trader effort to minimize risk. please wisely use your equity.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 0
    Undressed dealing means dealing with the fundamentals and sometimes it is known as dealing without any signs. I really tried a large number of signs but none provided me earnings. I just lost enough money with those signs but when I start learning naked dealing it really modified my successful performance. You should learn to trade with market with Price Action, Candlesticks, Graph Styles, Fibonacci, Pattern Line, Elliot Pattern, Harmonic Styles etc.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 14
    I would suggest , if you combine TREND LINES, CANDLESTICK PATTERNS and SUPPORT and RESISTANCE, this forms a PRICE ACTION strategy. If you work hard in becoming good in this strategy, i see a way profitable future ahead.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 7
    Yes! This is one of the price action strategy as said earlier by mr.taha here .
    But this strategy needs a lot of hard work and experience to judge good trend lines, to find perfect support and resistance and good eyes to find perfect candlestick pattern.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 87
    Given: 1
    well, that might be useable but you will need to trade this one in the long term and then you will need to take small risk and trade small only. So that means, you will need a big margin and small position in order to execute this strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by Niubi View Post
    Candlestick is actually a best chart style for me. many traders now also use this chart type.
    Candlestick has a great usage, beside giving a trader an easy way to read market power domination using it's color candle, candlestick can also become an indicator itself.
    Trading using Candlestick combined with trend line is a very simple and conventional trading strategy, cos this only utilize high or low shadow of candlestick to place trend line, then use this trend line as a reason to place entry.
    To master this trading strategy, we require to know firstly about;
    1. Candlestick
    2. Trend line
    3. Support and Resistance.
    4. Trading Psychology

To know them, you can refer to related Thread i already open except Trading Psychology.
    Notice ; This strategy is not 100% profitable strategy, cos there is no 100% in trading. Strategy, analysis is only trader effort to minimize risk. please wisely use your equity.
    Naked trading is really too essential for every trader... without naked trading system a trader never can be professional... here is needed perfect money management with better strategies..> every trader should be too expert in his analysis...

Not allowed!
    ~~You have chance to be successful until Death.. So try hard till death~~

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 32
    I think this strategy is strong strategy, although it is a bit difficult to understand but it can give us more accurate signals and less risk on the trade. Learning price action strategy need time and patient because we most of time depend on our eyes then use our brain to make analysis.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 14
    WEll, yes you can say that this style of trading combining the candlestick chart formation with trend lines as well as support and resistance as well, then its like a holy grails system and you can win 80-90% of the time, like i am doing .
    You must learn price action and then you can become a very good trader for sure. :)

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    I know this strategy of using the candle stick as indicators it is a good strategy however it has to be combined with not only trend line but support and resistance, pivot points and fundamental analysis before you can get a perfect result

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 32
    Quote Originally Posted by jonking View Post
    I know this strategy of using the candle stick as indicators it is a good strategy however it has to be combined with not only trend line but support and resistance, pivot points and fundamental analysis before you can get a perfect result
    Lol, technical and fundamental is different analysis. Naked is technical technique and this is not fundamental analysis. Fundamental only depend on news analysis. Therefore I am agree, for the best result we need to understand fundamental too.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 146 123451151101 ... LastLast