FasaPay Payment system

Thread: FasaPay Payment system

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 2

Exclamation FasaPay Payment system

FasaPay is a reliable international payment system, one of the leading systems in the Asian markets. The user of the system can make instant money transfers or make payments online by making just several mouse clicks. The advantages of the system: easy registration procedure, user-friendly interface, instant money transfer, and high security level. If you still do not have account in FasaPay, you can register it on FasaPay web-site.

Instructions:

Deposit Funds
    • Currency: USD / IDR
    • Fee for deposit: 0%
    • Processing time: instant deposit
    • Deposit amount: from 10 USD to 5,000 USD

Withdraw Funds
    • Currency: USD / IDR
    • Fee for withdrawal: 0,5%
    • Processing time: from 1 minute to 1 day
    • Withdrawal amount: from 0,1 USD to 1,000,000 USD

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    You provide information about fasapay is good.I know fasapay is good but it not trust worthy as others.Because it is new then other old payment processor.I will try this payment processor.Fasapay is more suitable for the Indonesia country peoples.Thanks for the Thread.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    Quote Originally Posted by innocentgril View Post
    You provide information about fasapay is good.I know fasapay is good but it not trust worthy as others.Because it is new then other old payment processor.I will try this payment processor.Fasapay is more suitable for the Indonesia country peoples.Thanks for the Thread.
    Yes maybe it is including a new product, As I know FasaPay begin their existence in 2012. And the headquartered in Indonesia, perhaps many Indonesian traders who prefer this epayment because they know the credibility of this epayment. But FasaPay is no better than any other epayment which are exist older than them like Skrill, NETELLER, Or even OKPAY.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Faspay is own of the online wallets that I have never used is that you have to use that account that you can use for trading because there are so many brokers that a will to take faspay as a form of payment you can get you money in and out of the broker account

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    Yes maybe it is including a new product, As I know FasaPay begin their existence in 2012. And the headquartered in Indonesia, perhaps many Indonesian traders who prefer this epayment because they know the credibility of this epayment. But FasaPay is no better than any other epayment which are exist older than them like Skrill, NETELLER, Or even OKPAY.
    Old is Gold mate, so that's most of trader's still using Skrill, Neteller, and Perfect Money. Fasapay is a very new product for me, I never used this kind of payment processor, I think you are right that for Indonesian it could be a very good choice. For now I am dealing with Neteller mostly, its still number one in the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Old is Gold mate, so that's most of trader's still using Skrill, Neteller, and Perfect Money. Fasapay is a very new product for me, I never used this kind of payment processor, I think you are right that for Indonesian it could be a very good choice. For now I am dealing with Neteller mostly, its still number one in the market.
    yeah mate..., FasaPay is less popular than Neteller, Skrill, Perfect Money, Webmoney, Paypal and Payza. I think the legality and regulation of FasaPay is no better than Neteller, Skrill, and Paypal. But I think the legality and regulation of FasaPay is better than a perfect money, this is only my assumption. But I have doubts with affiliate system applied by FasaPay, indeed this is the advantage of FasaPay, but I think it does not need to be applied permanently, but only for as a promotional tool for a specific time period. Maybe this is their strategy to get more and more clients.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    [lang=id]Fasapay is the better payment methode on my country indonesia, very fast and good Support for any client, just 5 minutes and my account full filled, but maybe for more greater for another country give VISA and Mastercard for withdrawal methods, because Wire Transfer System is very big fee for traders on foreign country, look like Netteler, Payza, Paypal, and another else[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 10
    The best payments that I ever use, less fee and there are many exchanger in my countries accept this payments, with new regulation, I think Fasapay will becomes famous payments in the future, Indonesian traders will choose this payment than others.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 90
    Given: 171
    One of the most fun things for me is that roboforex provides fasapay as one of payment system, I feel comfortable in using fasapay, I think fasapay is very easy and simple to use, but also has a good security system. For now I make fasapay as the primary choice even though I have many types of payment processor accounts, but I make fasapay as the main choice because they have the head office in our country.

Not allowed!