Support and Resistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Support and Resistance

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Support and Resistance

Support and Resistance, is a psychological price level created by traders activity. in this level, usually we can see price do an act, reversing or making a cluster area.
    Support is a level where price seemly to bounce or reverse and back to move up to the north.
    While Resistance is a level where a price look like detained, til bounce or reverse and then back to move down to the south.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I am a long trader. So support and resistance is very important for me. I cannot trade without support or resistance level. For this I follow the RSI range from D1 time frame. It is very profitable for my trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 1
    Resistors and subsidies is one of the most important roads in trading, especially on a large frame because it is considered one of the most important points which then accumulates requests for buy or sell orders so you could see that I'm doing well in all analyzes, especially Technical Analysis

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Support and resistance on the chart is made up of dots above and below the point. So the point of support is the bottom point in forex charts, while the resistance is the uppermost point in the graph. Points of support and resistance are also often used as a reference in conducting trade in and out of the trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Support and Resistance has two kind of lines drawing, first is a normal support and resistance, it is horizontally drawn. and second, is in trend line mode.
    Support and resistance as we know that a price movement or trend is made from many wave up and down, a down trend in a particular time frame is not a flat price moving, but a wave in smaller time frame. with this, we can find support and resistance in many time frame, and this mean, each time frame has each support and resistance level.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Support and resistance level are both very important tool for a trader yo use in determining future price movements or price behaviours and can be applied on all time frame, support level which is also known as initial low while resistance level which is also known as initial high, its also important that you be aware of the trend in other to make the right entry while using both support and resistance level,candlestick patterns might come in handy too.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I think support and resistance is very important for every trader. A trader cannot trade without support or resistance level.Support is a level where price seemly to bounce or reverse and back to move up and resistance is a level where a price look like detained, til bounce or reverse and then back to move down.So,Support and Resistance has two kind of lines drawing.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    A good trader needs to have proper knowledge on support and resistant. I am also trying to trade through support and resistant. I am taking help of fibonacci to understand better support and resistant level. Support and resistant is very important and we all should learn better about support and resistant.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    often used also points of support and resistance as a reference in the management of trade in and out of the trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Support and resistance levels are not psychological. This is purely technical levels derived by getting the moving averages.
    Support and resistance levels are different from day by day, for day basis, for hour basis, for minute basis their will be different support and resistance.
    So it is always advice if you are a day trader by keeping in mind support and resistance level fr day basis create position and use stop loss and profit book level.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast