Trend Line
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trend Line

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Trend Line

For almost of traders who are using candlestick as their chart style, they will clearly knows about trend line usage. Trend line is definitely a very conventional tools attached to Metatrader software as a default tool that can be used to identify price trend.
    How to use trend line, how to draw Trend line, we will continue on the next meet.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Yes trend line has helped me a lot in my trades because I understand what is the best position to trade and which one not to trade.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    I like trend lines because its help me to analyse the market where it will go next, and help in decision making regarding buying and selling on time and on the other hand it helps me to avoid some fake buy and fake signal too so according to me every trader should use trend line its very good for all

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    A trend line can be formed when a currency pair is trending,and trend line is so far among the best indicators used in identifying a trending market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    trend line is is important in forex trading because with it we can determine the direction of the market and so we can follow it to be able to make profits but if we go against it we will loose our money so it is better to draw trend line before start trading to be able to trade well,it is better to draw the trend on higher time frame like daily time frame to be able to get strong direction and make good profits easily

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Trading with trend is very important. I have experienced that trading with trend can give us some pips always if trading are made according to trend. For that we need to understand proper market trend.
    You can get help of SMA 20 and 10 through which clear signals can possible to obtain.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Trend line is definitely a very conventional tools attached to Metatrader software as a default tool that can be used to identify price trend.
    How to use trend line, how to draw Trend line, we will continue on the next meet, i have no experience in trend line

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 11
    I am new one to robo forex trading business , so i have no knowledge about business and i have nothing in experience , so i can't understand the trend line because i never hair about trend line and never see these words in my whole life, i want to learn and know about trend line

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    If we can draw the trend line perfectly we can get the accurate entry point in the trading market but yes to perform this job accurately,we have to be well experienced in this field with lots of practice so that the thing becomes quite easy to perform.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    Trend lines are very important for us in forex trading business because it will gives us more than 2 times profit but many traders dont know how to used trend line , they even dont know how to draw a trend line , which result wrong entry with trendline and these traders gets much loss.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast