what is scalping?
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: what is scalping?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1

what is scalping?

In my learning as a new forex trader i came across the fact that some forex brokers dont allow some traders to work on their platform because they say that scalping trader are not allowed to trade on their platform, can somebody tell me what scalping is?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    Perhaps if you want with a good traders Become afterward you Ought to come with a profitable trading strategy more Usually you really need to learn from your errors and focus on individual eLearning nonstop.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    scalping strategy is a short term strategy where a trader targets for few pips in quick time, the scalping is a very popular but risky business, to trade this business well a trader must trade with proper risk management and skills of the trader.

Not allowed!
    Like my posts? Don't hesitate to like it by clicking Thumbs Up button, Happy Pipping!!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by jonking View Post
    In my learning as a new forex trader i came across the fact that some forex brokers dont allow some traders to work on their platform because they say that scalping trader are not allowed to trade on their platform, can somebody tell me what scalping is?
    scalping is the fastest way to make profits fro any trader .scalping mean that you will take profits with the lowest time frame like 1 or 5 minutes time frame .and you can make 20 pips easily by scalping so it is a great way to make profits for any trader because you can make profits with the lowest risky .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 107
    I think scalping technique is style of trading with open position with high lot size to take a few pips not more than 10 pips in few minutes , so we don't try this methods if we not sure about the movement of market

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 7
    Scalping are short term trades which are done for the profits of few pips and they need to be closed within few minutes. Scalping can bring a lot of profits and can increase the capital by many times when it is done properly and with success, but there is huge risk to scalping and it shouldn't be tried by the new traders with no experience on it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 22
    from which I knew scalping can give us a few profit with a short time using big lot in once transaction. but for me so there are too many difficulties on me to understand how doing the trade with scalping style. may be its need more experience to get good accuracy at every transaction

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 5
    it is easy to understand as scalping is entering the trades according to the signals of small chart such as 5M and 1M with a very small take profits and stop loss and it always done with a big volume.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by jonking View Post
    Scalping is the better strategy... If any trader can follow that better strategy with perfect time then he will earn huge money... That strategy is really too great strategy.. But of course a trader has to be expert to chose the right time to use that great strategy...

Not allowed!
    ~~You have chance to be successful until Death.. So try hard till death~~

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Scalping is a trading within a very short period of time, about 1 minute, because scalping actually make a profit from market volatility is going on at the time. Some brokers does not allow this technique because the technique makes servers become more dense broker.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast