Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Smile Hotkey on mt4

here i share hotkeys on mt4 platform :

hotkey.jpg

hotkey2.jpg

hotkey3.jpg

hotkey4.jpg

hotkey5.jpg
    Last edited by jomks; 01-24-2013 at 05:54 AM.

hotkeys part 2 :

hotkey6.jpg

hotkey7.jpg

Thanks for giving us knowing the the meta trader 4 platform hot key details.
    This is useful information for know the platform better. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FOREXSTAR View Post
    Really thanks, in the Forex trading platform every keys are importantly responsible for our business. When we are trading in the Forex business if we are having proper knowledge of many kinds of keys then we are easily operate this business. But if we have no knowledge then must be we should learn.

Quote Originally Posted by Touhid View Post
    Really thanks, in the Forex trading platform every keys are importantly responsible for our business. When we are trading in the Forex business if we are having proper knowledge of many kinds of keys then we are easily operate this business. But if we have no knowledge then must be we should learn.
    Well dear. I am agree with you because we should to learn every thing for our successful trading, and it is so much essential for us, so mt4 trading platform operation must important to us because this is only one way for trade so as a trader always we need to careful about operating the business properly.
    Don't loss you hope.

Yea friend I am also agree with you that this is a informative post which helps trader specially new trader to introduce about hot keys. If they learn this thread that time they will able to understand how to find the hot keys & how to install on there terminal. They will become beneficial if they use this keys on there terminal.
    Quote Originally Posted by FOREXSTAR View Post

Quote Originally Posted by jomks View Post
    hotkeys part 2 :

hotkey6.jpg

hotkey7.jpg
    thank you, hopefully this explanation can make myself at home live in forex trading by using RoboForex

Trader
    Wow I never knew that the meta 4 has a short key for every tools on our trading platform ,its very amazing to come across such a great tip.thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by jomks View Post
    hotkeys part 2 :

hotkey6.jpg

hotkey7.jpg
    Thanks dear friend for making this thread as it will be useful for one who is not aware of this hot keys specially for new traders. And some of the hot key I was knowing but here I got lot more knowledge of this keys.

i want to know that how i benifited from robo forum please sugget me.

Page 1 of 47 1234511 ... LastLast