Hotkey on mt4 - Page 46
Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 36424344454647 LastLast

Thread: Hotkey on mt4

Banned
    most useful information u have given,thank you for sharing this is there any other details u want to give about this.its advantages and other useful keypoints

Things are becomes very easy for us to do in our convenient way, traders that really makes use of laptop makes use of hotkeys to their own advantages, honestly I don't trade with computer so I don't really need any hotkeys to process any execution in the market, I believe those of us that makes use of mobile will definitely find it easier in trading the market without the use of hotkeys.

Banned
    well you have shared a very good knowledge about the platform,well hotkeys make your work much easy in the platform for the trading,by the time when you starts to understand the platform fully then hotkeys makes you work much easier in the trading process

You can also make your own hotkeys. OnChartEvent function in an indicator or expert code, option chartevent_keydown and the key code you want is defined as the lparam or a defined word from include/virtualkeyboard.mqh. You can make it "press" virtual keys and activate built-in hotkeys with this, making MetaTrader open trades with certain predefined volumes, rearrange charts in some customized pattern, change templates and settings, run scripts. Mostly anything you can imagine, it only depends how much code you can write or find already written.
    Wow. Much Forex. So Monies. Very Opportunity.Many Trade. So Amazed. Wow.

Banned
    well thank you so much for sharing this information in forum,to let know everyone about the hotkeys and to understand it,because hot keys makes work lo easier and also helps to understand the trading and the platform better and to make you work more faster and efficiently in trading.

Banned
    Hotkeys can help you carry out some task right in your keyboard without using the mouse and the goods thing about this Hotkeys is that what would have take you some few clicks with the mouse can be executed with one hotkey so it's a fast way to use mt4 terminal as far as you understand this Hotkeys you can use them to perform task ver fast.

It is good thing for traders to understand forex trade better and make use of all the features that seem to be very helpful for us to trade better, hotkeys are tools that traders that make use of laptop and desktop can easily make use to trade if for instance their keyboard is faulty, those of us that makes use of mobile trading platform can have such tools and in mobile hotkeys is not important.

Quote Originally Posted by coolless View Post
    Things are becomes very easy for us to do in our convenient way, traders that really makes use of laptop makes use of hotkeys to their own advantages, honestly I don't trade with computer so I don't really need any hotkeys to process any execution in the market, I believe those of us that makes use of mobile will definitely find it easier in trading the market without the use of hotkeys.
    As there is hotkey on the laptop type of MT4 terminal, it is possible there are hotkeys with the mobile type of the terminal likewise. I know this of the computer terminal very well, it is more common and I have used it before. Traders may not have heavy use for this hotkey also, it is what we don't use every time due to the functionality of the computer mouse.

Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    As there is hotkey on the laptop type of MT4 terminal, it is possible there are hotkeys with the mobile type of the terminal likewise. I know this of the computer terminal very well, it is more common and I have used it before. Traders may not have heavy use for this hotkey also, it is what we don't use every time due to the functionality of the computer mouse.
    There is no hotkeys on mobile terminal the mobile terminal is already too friend because everything can carried out easily with this terminal we don't need any hotkeys because the platform is already too easy to use, Mt4 on desktop is also very easy to use but with the help of some hotkeys we can make use of the desktop version more easily, the hotkeys are available on desktop only.

Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    There is no hotkeys on mobile terminal the mobile terminal is already too friend because everything can carried out easily with this terminal we don't need any hotkeys because the platform is already too easy to use, Mt4 on desktop is also very easy to use but with the help of some hotkeys we can make use of the desktop version more easily, the hotkeys are available on desktop only.
    Well, i will try to make my research on this fact, but i am not sure if the hotkeys would be applicable to the mobile version of mt4. But i am certain that it is applicable to that of desktop version. I know many of them, and i use some at times, but that time may be once in a year, this shows that they are not really important for our trading, yet, they could be useful when we least expect.

Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 36424344454647 LastLast