Hotkey on mt4 - Page 45
Page 45 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647 LastLast

Thread: Hotkey on mt4

Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    hotkey can be used by the trader that want to use it if it will help them during trading, the trader may use it or not and this depends on his needs, but i think it is not so important for trading and the trader may not use it during trading, but sharing of it will let many traders to know about it and they may use it during trading.
    I guess you are trying to explain that hotkeys are not compulsory? If yes, then it is true, it is the traders that wants advanced knowledge about their trading platform that needs this. I know quite few of them, and they are working well for me when i have issues with my computer keyboard, so, no knowledge is a waste, traders can memorize few of them, they may have need for it later.

Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    I guess you are trying to explain that hotkeys are not compulsory? If yes, then it is true, it is the traders that wants advanced knowledge about their trading platform that needs this. I know quite few of them, and they are working well for me when i have issues with my computer keyboard, so, no knowledge is a waste, traders can memorize few of them, they may have need for it later.
    In my opinion, the hotkey is not compulsory, we can use our trading terminal of MT4 with the direct pressing of our buttons, unless that bottons we want to press is not working. And when the keyboard is not working, we can use the mouse since the mouse is what is controlling the larger part of the MT4 terminal, it will be a good opportunity to us.

Hotkeys are good but not necessary because even with our mouse everything can still be very simple and easy for us but just that with Hotkeys like this one click of a button can carry out the exact action we need even without clicking the mouse so Hotkeys are very good and fast way to carry out an action but they are not that necessary at all.

I don't know that there are so many hot keys available for the metatrader. maybe it is because I use the phone versions a lot and I trade on the PC version for a very little time, Hot keys are a very good option to access some features faster, it will be very great on a laptop because the track pad pointer is not as good as a traditional mouse pointer.

Those of us that have issues on their laptops or computers can easily make use of all this tools like one click and the rest of them to carry out their actions in the market. Hotkeys are good to make use because there are times that we want to carry out some activities very quickly, so with the help of hotkeys our action can be done in a fastest way.

Trader
    hotkey may have one function or many functions in the meta trader and so the trader that wants to use it should read about it and its functions to work better with it and let the trader know how to uses all its function, some traders may want to use it and many traders may not need it for using and so it maybe important or not for the traders.

Banned
    Mt4 is constantly useful for us .I am as yet learning. So it is an imperative learning for me.It is hotkey details.It likewise gathers knowledge.As it gives the reports of examination on everyday schedule, demonstrates a demonstrate dealer's discussion . It is useful to fathom and take any choice correctly.We can make our own particular examination through it.

Trader
    i need to bookmark this page because i see the hotkey is very much important for us to operate the metatrader faster. and especially for them who use the templates
    for me the hotkey is useful for making decision and analyze the market faster then it can save our time and get better chances to book the profit
    first now. i need to reas and learn them first till really know their function properly

hotkey may have one function or many functions in the meta trader and so the trader that wants to use it should read about it and its functions to work better with it and let the trader know how to uses all its function, some traders may want to use it and many traders may not need it for using and so it maybe important or not for the traders.
    I have not used the hotkey of MT4 terminal before, but I know that the hotkey is good for our trading function when that is what we want to use. There are times that traders will prefer to use the hotkey when they know it than to navigate with their cursor on the computer. I don't think that hotkey is present in mobile terminal, is with computer only.

Well, the only one function i know with the hotkeys is that they are alternative to the use of the computer mouse to command the trading platform of what the trader wants. Like we all know, it is the computer mouse we are using for this trading activities, but some traders might want to use their keyboards for it as well, that is where the hotkey can ever be functioning for traders.

Page 45 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647 LastLast