Hotkey on mt4 - Page 44
Page 44 of 47 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647 LastLast

Thread: Hotkey on mt4

Trader
    hot key is good option and good for the traders that want to use it and trade with it, some traders may prefer to use it and some traders not and so it will be an option for the trader to use it or not, meta trader has many good options and so the traders may use some of them or all of them according to their need and preference.

Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    hot key is good option and good for the traders that want to use it and trade with it, some traders may prefer to use it and some traders not and so it will be an option for the trader to use it or not, meta trader has many good options and so the traders may use some of them or all of them according to their need and preference.
    It is good option truly, because the hotkeys are the shortcuts into trading the market and also making you to get faster access into any trading commands on the trading mt4 platform. We cannot be using this hotkeys all the time, though but when we master it very well, it will be so good for our trading activities. There was also a day that my system was malfunctioning, my mouse did not work and I had to close the order. It was this hotkey that helped me out.

Trader
    some meta trader options are good and many traders discover somethings new in the meta trader and so some traders uses it during trading, i just use the common options for trading that help me for making of successful trading and so i think i will not use the other options but it is good to have these options and as it may be beneficial for the other traders.

Banned
    Hotkeys are fast way to use the mt4 platform without using your mouse to do anything but doing all you want to do using the keyboard because it make things faster, for instance we can execute a trade using one key in our keyboard, this Hotkeys are so useful and important because they can make us use mt4 really fast.

Hotkeys on MT4 terminal is good for every trader who want to make fast access to some particular features on the terminal. It is fast and easy but we have to be careful and be sure that we know the right keywords for what we want to do. Any moment we use the wrong keywords, we may buy instead of selling, that is risky

Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    Hotkeys on MT4 terminal is good for every trader who want to make fast access to some particular features on the terminal. It is fast and easy but we have to be careful and be sure that we know the right keywords for what we want to do. Any moment we use the wrong keywords, we may buy instead of selling, that is risky
    I use some hotkey with mt4 trading platforms, it is good and convenient for me, it is fast and i am trying not to know too many of them, so that i will not be making the mistake of taking one for the other. The success of trading may not requires this hotkey for trading, but it might be so good when your computer keyboard is malfunctioning.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    I use some hotkey with mt4 trading platforms, it is good and convenient for me, it is fast and i am trying not to know too many of them, so that i will not be making the mistake of taking one for the other. The success of trading may not requires this hotkey for trading, but it might be so good when your computer keyboard is malfunctioning.
    How come it might be good when you computer keyboard is malfunctioning when the keyboard is what you need to use this Hotkeys, the keyboard is what we need to use the mt4 platform vee fast without using the mouse so when the keyboard is malfunctioning it means that you cannot use this Hotkeys until you change or repair the keyboard to work normally.

Banned
    Hotkeys make it very simple and easy for us to use the mt4 terminal, with some of the important Hotkeys we don't have to use the mouse before we can carry out some task in the terminal, the Hotkeys help us to use our keyboard to complete some task very easy and fast.

Trader
    This is very helpful for traders to know these hot keys which are very helpful for traders and when traders are focus on their learning then they can use this platform very well and when you have good experience to use mt4 platform then your earning will be become very easy for you and you will always make money from your trades,

Trader
    hotkey can be used by the trader that want to use it if it will help them during trading, the trader may use it or not and this depends on his needs, but i think it is not so important for trading and the trader may not use it during trading, but sharing of it will let many traders to know about it and they may use it during trading.

Page 44 of 47 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647 LastLast