Smile Hotkey on mt4

here i share hotkeys on mt4 platform :

Attachment 12

Attachment 13

Attachment 14

Attachment 15

Attachment 16

Not allowed!
    Last edited by jomks; 01-24-2013 at 06:54 AM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Thanks for sharing the hotleys for the mt4 platform of the roboforex, it will surely help me in trading and in rush hours of trading and some times my mouse stop working so i can use the hotkeys and it is also a fast way use the platform,.,

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jomks View Post
    hotkeys part 2 :

Attachment 17

Attachment 18
    thank you, hopefully this explanation can make myself at home live in forex trading by using RoboForex

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 3
    Thanks for shearing meta trader 4 platform hot key details.You post is very helpful for us.I think it is very very important and helpful for new trader.
    Plz share such as helpful thing.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by star27 View Post
    Thanks for sharing the hotleys for the mt4 platform of the roboforex, it will surely help me in trading and in rush hours of trading and some times my mouse stop working so i can use the hotkeys and it is also a fast way use the platform,.,
    O, I just realized about it, you're right, there are times when we need a hotkey to work without having to use the mouse, I'm sure we've all experienced the conditions in which the mouse does not work at all due to software or hardware malfunction, I think the hotkey is very useful in these conditions.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    I love to use keyboard as it make me work faster than using mouse. I often use F9 to open trade window as i open several small trades again and again on different prices as per my strategy. Also Ctrl-F is very helpful to measure chart to find support and resistances as it give cross hair which can be moved anywehre on the chart.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 5
    Mt4 is always helpful for us .I am still learning. So it is a very important knowledge for me.It is hotkey details.It also helps to collect knowledge.As it provides the reports of analysis on daily basis, shows a show trader's talk . It is helpful to solve and take any decision correctly.We can make our own analysis through it.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    wow, i just know that there is so many of hotkeys i never used at all, the most usable hotkeys for me only F9 and directions button :D, i ithink i should have use more of this and applied them into my trade, i might get my trades more efficiently, to make me looks convincing as a professional trader. lol

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    LOL, i just know there is something like this. Well, funny enough but personally i think this won't change a thing if you didn't used to trade by these kind of system. It will need to take some time first in order to study more about this i quess.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 6
    there are many hot keys that i know but i want to know is there any hot key that close the trade in just one time any key pushing if there is kindly share it with me cause sometimes closing of trade takes time so i want to know any hot key for this task.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by traderx View Post
    there are many hot keys that i know but i want to know is there any hot key that close the trade in just one time any key pushing if there is kindly share it with me cause sometimes closing of trade takes time so i want to know any hot key for this task.
    Well, personally i haven't downloaded it yet but i'm pretty sure that softwares like this will redirect what you want to the hotkeys. In other words, you can set the hotkey you like at there and choose the best hotkeys for your own self in order to use it as a shortcut here.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast