Hotkey on mt4 - Page 37
Page 37 of 47 FirstFirst ... 27333435363738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: Hotkey on mt4

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    Of course buddy trader's have a good chance to learn from so many topics here in the forum and the use of hotkeys would be one of them. There are so many new topics which can't be seen anywhere on net and this is the place where a newbie or old trader both can learn some new and interesting trading things in their career.
    I have leaned many things in my little say with this forum, i am barely 3 months now and i am working with the finest possible traders who share their ideas with a natural cause, and do not withhold anything bad. This is a very good opportunity to learn form each other, and all of us here are doing the best to make sure we are a better trader in tomorrow.

yes the use of the hotkey to gives of short cut to feature on supporting works with the occupation of tools and the function within the platform gives of chance to improves the better performance to deliver the precise on option with the chance as managing customs of evaluation.

I know some of this already but it is wonderful to know those ones I did not know before and that is what a person benefits when he has interest in learning. I have got to know more than before through this thread and I hope this will be of a help when working on mt4. There are somethings that may not necessary have things to do with what and how to trade but the knowledge of which can still facilitate the way you trade. I want to say a big thank you for sharing this.

those with the decision on trader as working with the appeals on measuring internal factors on initials with the arrange on modulation as considering use of modification with the nuance on following release from the drawing of deliverance of market as further to expends on efforts managing use of details with the technical arrange to work with the running of practice of strategic manage on examination.

Sometimes these forum amaizes me, the kind of informations that we get around ther eis the kind we all have to understand we have these many traders that work well for us these is all good for all of good chances that we trade forex we have good informations bein given right

We can simply found some hotkeys or shortcuts through the menu toolbar or right clicking the trading windows which help us out to open anything quick, such as executing an order or entering the market. For me, I only use few shortcuts whenever I trade in metatrader4 such as enabling One Click Trading tools to enter and set the amount of the lot size I want to put in my trades by pressing Alt + T. Yes, these shortcuts helps trader to make everything's far easier and faster.

Banned
    The shortcut keys are amazing and you are right sir that they can be used for the better trading. There is no doubt in it that the one click trading solution also have so many benefits we can close our trades much faster with it. But there are few percentage of people who know the information regrading the short cut keys use in forex.

Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    The shortcut keys are amazing and you are right sir that they can be used for the better trading. There is no doubt in it that the one click trading solution also have so many benefits we can close our trades much faster with it. But there are few percentage of people who know the information regrading the short cut keys use in forex.
    [lang=ms]it good info to know the short key on mt4. before that i still dont know anything about short key but when know it make me more fast to using mt4.i also think many trader still have no idea about short key and must be they trade like usually using manual method.thanks for share that knowledge for me increase my knowledge[/lang]

Quote Originally Posted by KB streetboy View Post
    [lang=ms]it good info to know the short key on mt4. before that i still dont know anything about short key but when know it make me more fast to using mt4.i also think many trader still have no idea about short key and must be they trade like usually using manual method.thanks for share that knowledge for me increase my knowledge[/lang]
    I know of a few buttons short metatrader4 platform, therefore I can conduct transactions quickly and can even execute my transactions with no problem at all. Knowledge like this is helping us to simplify our work. It is not required, but it would be better for us if you know some good information that not everyone knows its usefulness. There is no problem if we want to continue to add new information at any time, if it can make us better.

Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    I know of a few buttons short metatrader4 platform, therefore I can conduct transactions quickly and can even execute my transactions with no problem at all. Knowledge like this is helping us to simplify our work. It is not required, but it would be better for us if you know some good information that not everyone knows its usefulness. There is no problem if we want to continue to add new information at any time, if it can make us better.
    True the additional information could be better for our trading as you are saying sir its not necessary to conduct the hot keys in meta trader terminal but if they hare giving us more better trading service then why not for sure we should use them in trading. With the help of hot keys we can do much faster execution in trading and thats good for our trading business.

Page 37 of 47 FirstFirst ... 27333435363738394041 ... LastLast