Smile Hotkey on mt4

here i share hotkeys on mt4 platform :

Attachment 12

Attachment 13

Attachment 14

Attachment 15

Attachment 16

Not allowed!
    Last edited by jomks; 01-24-2013 at 06:54 AM.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    nice sharing because lot of traders usually do not focus on these thigs their primary objective is with order window and buying and selling,your sharing is good as it can be helpful for the traders too.i think there are other shortcuts too.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    that will be very helpful for me bcuz i am a newbie in forex market. i dont know about this hot-keys. i think this hot keys will help us to operate our trading more smoothly and accurately. most of newbie can not know this hot key and make trade with more complexity.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    thanks for sharing info...
    later if there is a problem I ask you again to host
    really useful that you share info

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    thank you for sharing the info sir
    beneficial for me that was new in this forum
    obstacles later if I would ask you to host again, once again thank you

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by mehwishraheel View Post
    Here I would like to tell you all some meta trader options that are rarely used by traders, even most of the traders don't know about them. For example, traders don't know if they press Ctrl+L then volume indicator will show in their opened chart, if they press the button F8 then they will see the options, in which they can change the color of candles, they can also see the ask line, if they click on the box allowed them to show ask line, they will see a red line in their charts.
    Most of traders don't know that they can see their profits in pips, all they need to do is to right click on their existing order and then see the profits option, click on it and select one option (as point), and they will see their profits in pips, one more thing just above this option is trailing stop. So many traders don't know the use of trailing stop, they can select the trailing stop and the points as well. I have tried to educate people regarding use of meta trader.
    that will be so useful for any beginner trader . i think the mt4 indicators is so helpful in my opinion unlike other platform . i think trading with divergence with mt4 MACD indicator is the best way to trade Forex ever i used many platform but i prefer to trade with this platform.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed reda View Post
    that will be so useful for any beginner trader . i think the mt4 indicators is so helpful in my opinion unlike other platform . i think trading with divergence with mt4 MACD indicator is the best way to trade Forex ever i used many platform but i prefer to trade with this platform.
    But we are not talking about indicators, we are talking about hotkeys in mt4, is useful for all traders, not just beginner traders. I never knew all the hotkeys in mt4, despite being two years in using it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    I never know if there is a hot key for mt4. It will save more time if we want to open or closing the order if we remember the hot key shortcut because sometime we need to do it fast especially when market are moving with big volatility. Thanks for the share, I will try to remember some of important hot key in mt4 then.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 2
    Thanks for giving us knowing the the meta trader 4 platform hot key details.
    This is useful information for know the platform better. thanks

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    meta trader is best way to make order for all people if we want to trade at home so we can use meta traders this is so easy for all who know some computer basic knowledge, this is very good service from all broker so we can easily order from anywhere so i like m t 4.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    For opening the order page we can press F9, but is there any shortcut for buy or sell order? Sometime I need it to open order fast so I don't need to click buy or sell manually when I want to open new position in market? And it will save my time especially when I want to make a lot of position.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast