How Greed Effects your Trading
Page 1 of 158 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: How Greed Effects your Trading

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1

How Greed Effects your Trading

Hello To all members of the Forum i want to ask you all .I here Greed Effect the trading of trade and badly.I mean peoples lose not only their profits but also their capital due to the Greed.But how the greed come and how it effect?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    There are many disadvantages of greed dear, and that's right that we not loose only our profits along with it we loose our forex trading career and whole equity too. Because of greed a trader try to take big risk and he try to break and avoid all important trading rules. So its very important to control your greed in forex.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 262
    Till now I am not a successful trader because my greed and patience making me a looser again and again. Greed is very dangerous since many months I am trying to make bigger money by using high lot sizes but I lost a lot of money because of this thinking in last couple of months and now I am serious about my trading and will not do those mistakes again and again.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by innocentgril View Post
    Hello To all members of the Forum i want to ask you all .I here Greed Effect the trading of trade and badly.I mean peoples lose not only their profits but also their capital due to the Greed.But how the greed come and how it effect?
    friend, greed is a part of emotion and our psychologies, it comes up easily to us and affect the mind to get more than the ability that we have prepared before, so this is a basic for everyone and it must be different each others, some can control it with well and some let it drive the mind and give them loses everytime

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    So many traders claimed that they are not wanting to be greedy, while some claimed that they are indifferent about the greed. Concluding from this perspective, i guess trades should try not to be greed, but be a smart kind of trader. There are good side of the greed, there may be bade side of the greed too, and should try to do trading well.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    There are many disadvantages of greed dear, and that's right that we not loose only our profits along with it we loose our forex trading career and whole equity too. Because of greed a trader try to take big risk and he try to break and avoid all important trading rules. So its very important to control your greed in forex.
    I aGreed you Bro.Every Time I make my capital in forex double next day greed come and take it way i do not understand how to control that greed.It come always and eat my profit and some time it also washes my account.I Do not understand what to do.But I am trying My best to control the Greed.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    aGREED TO SILVERLADY some time greed may come in handy and make your profit double but it is because luck that market moves in your favor after your greed.But it is some time not the all times.So greed is a risky thing.I think we should not allow greed to involve in our trading.That would be good for your Trading career.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    [lang=ar]I think that it is the most dangerous factor which may destroy our trading it is the greed . in greed we are to think of no thing but profit . not merely any profit but the huge profit we seek for . thus I think tat the trading should be a void of any greed to be done well[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    It is not that simple to say greed affects trades, the greed might be good, or it might be bad, i have read so many thing about greed, and many are saying that it is bad, i think it is bad in bad perspective, but in the good perspective, greed ca still help you as the trader. It is over trading that makes one basically greedy.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    I have worked with greed many times, i know fully well that greed is not what a trader should allow in their trading, the greed will not be always bad , but to my greatest fear to be successful, i will not allow it at all, the greed ill not make the trader to do what he propose to do with full functionality of trading.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 158 123451151101 ... LastLast