My experience with my strategy - Page 359
Page 359 of 398 FirstFirst ... 259309349355356357358359360361362363369 ... LastLast
Results 3,581 to 3,590 of 3980

Thread: My experience with my strategy

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4

My experience with my strategy

Hi, traders now i share with you my actually first trading experience when i used my own strategy some experienced trader this all thread will seams very boring, but maybe for some beginners this will be helpful.
    Before i will telling my strategy i need to say my strategy is very very simple i definitely think all traders have experience with it.
    And now my strategy:
    Take profit: 30 pips
    Stop loss also 30 pips
    Volume: 0.01
    And time when i open trades is from 16:00 to 19:00 PM
    The currencies what i prefer are EUR/USD; GBP/USD and AUD/USD.
    Important information: The thing is in every trade i follow currency i mean if the currency goes down i sell it but only then when i see market is not changed detection in the last two hours and also then when i see the news which shows positive or negative information about currency i mean i don't risk a lot.
    if i don't sure about what currency will do i don't open trade and wait a better moment.
    Also i need to say that i open just one trade in day.
    Now is two weeks since i use that strategy and results are 50 to 50
    More about results i will write later, but now maybe you have some advice or opinion about all of this?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    When you don't have much experience or understanding about the strategy that you are trading with, you will have hard time trading with such strategy, that's why it's important that you learn and understand any strategy you want to trade with perfectly well before you start to use it, cause if you don't have much experience about your strategy it will be difficult for you to use.
    Experience is a teacher if you can everyday guide it with good planning and patience trading method then you can easily make everyday strong and successful strategy for trading. All type of simple or strong strategy always determine the trader trading style or method without it he could make it and does't earn good money.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 18
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    When you don't have much experience or understanding about the strategy that you are trading with, you will have hard time trading with such strategy, that's why it's important that you learn and understand any strategy you want to trade with perfectly well before you start to use it, cause if you don't have much experience about your strategy it will be difficult for you to use.
    Experience and good understanding are major thing for trader after it you can make everyday simple or strong strategy for trading to everyday success on it. Trend line and scalping both are my perfect and suitable experience strategy for trading after it you can make capital profit in it with small time frame period. Get achieve success on forex market without good planning and learning does't simple matter for trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by sehr View Post
    Experience is good teacher which help the trader in analyzing the trend,Forex trading is not easy and simple trader has to do hard work for getting success.Demo accounts are very helpful for trader for the purpose of knowledge and testing a strategy.There are various strategies in Forex and every trader has freedom to choose any strategy my experience is good trading with trend line strategy.
    First make the strategy after testing in demo account trading are good decision for trader then you can make everyday successful profitable strategy for trading toward success on this business. All type of strategy trader have choose it freedom in this business but without good planning and learning getting success on it does't simple matter.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by loyaindia View Post
    yeah, if you have experience to follow all the strategies with finding its advantages and disadvantages than no one can beat you from gain success in this risky market so before follow any good strategy you need to be learn about it first than implement it in your live account to achieve your desired target by knowing that what you should do to gain success and how you should safe your trade from a big loss.
    Those trader make or follow the market always with our suitable trading method and previously good advantage these all thing well then you can make everyday successful experience strategy for trading. First learning about strategy and use demo account for testing our strategy are good decision for trader to find that strong and successful profitable strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    From our experience we get the lot of information and the power of knowledge that are the compulsory factors which are helpful for making the success and maintaining our place so taking the experience and knowledge properly which are the valuable factors that are essential for developing success in the forex market .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    Experience helps traders to become better and have that possible chance to earn good in trading. Traders here that are hoping to achieve their goals must understand that good experience is a great way to achieve a better trade. For us to earn here, we should build a profitable trade and we should seek to work on this business. Without experience we will face huge difficulties and until we learn from our trade is when we can improve and know what we must do.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Experience will teach you a lot, from what I have known so far so good, those who wants to become profitable trader should get to give time to the demo account, because the more we use the demo account then the more better we become in the sense that the demo account is the best place where to learn without getting to face any actual losses, therefore I did made my experience better on the demo before applying real trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 19
    We having the right experience gives us the chance to follow the market in the best profitable way. Good experience matters and its very much needed we manage our experience and see we can earn better from this trade. Experience is a great achievement and this is always a good one to however see that profits will be made at the best point in time. Learning from experience is helpful and this knowledge will help see we develop the right trade that will go according to plan.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulthred View Post
    We having the right experience gives us the chance to follow the market in the best profitable way. Good experience matters and its very much needed we manage our experience and see we can earn better from this trade. Experience is a great achievement and this is always a good one to however see that profits will be made at the best point in time. Learning from experience is helpful and this knowledge will help see we develop the right trade that will go according to plan.
    Good experience and daily basic good learning about to identify the market are very important for trader then you can make everyday simple or strong experience suitable strategy for our trading business. Without take these both thing well trader does't good ideas which strategy is perfect and profitable for him if trader making it according to the trading plans are learning.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 4
    Experience is good teacher which help the trader in making good capital.Forex trading is not easy and simple trader has to do hard work for getting success.Learning is the most important thing for trader without learning no strategy would be good and profitable.There are so many strategies in Forex and every trader has freedom to choose any strategy and my experience is good trading with scalping strategy.

Not allowed!

Page 359 of 398 FirstFirst ... 259309349355356357358359360361362363369 ... LastLast