Page 403 of 403 FirstFirst ... 303353393399400401402403
Results 4,021 to 4,024 of 4024

Thread: My experience with my strategy

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 3

My experience with my strategy

Hi, traders now i share with you my actually first trading experience when i used my own strategy some experienced trader this all thread will seams very boring, but maybe for some beginners this will be helpful.
    Before i will telling my strategy i need to say my strategy is very very simple i definitely think all traders have experience with it.
    And now my strategy:
    Take profit: 30 pips
    Stop loss also 30 pips
    Volume: 0.01
    And time when i open trades is from 16:00 to 19:00 PM
    The currencies what i prefer are EUR/USD; GBP/USD and AUD/USD.
    Important information: The thing is in every trade i follow currency i mean if the currency goes down i sell it but only then when i see market is not changed detection in the last two hours and also then when i see the news which shows positive or negative information about currency i mean i don't risk a lot.
    if i don't sure about what currency will do i don't open trade and wait a better moment.
    Also i need to say that i open just one trade in day.
    Now is two weeks since i use that strategy and results are 50 to 50
    More about results i will write later, but now maybe you have some advice or opinion about all of this?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    The every strategy of the forex very good , we easily earn a lots of money from the forex . my way of the trading is the use of long term staretgy . when we use some risky management in the trading we easily earn a lots . all the big traders trade with patient and they earn huge amount .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 108
    Given: 70
    One thing is we should trade only with the strategy we understand and when we have good analysis in hand. When we continue using a strategy and work for our betterment then we get stronger with that strategy. We build our experience and this experience will help us have better returns in Forex. We need to use our strategies but plan our trading by setting achievable targets.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhishekwala View Post
    One thing is we should trade only with the strategy we understand and when we have good analysis in hand. When we continue using a strategy and work for our betterment then we get stronger with that strategy. We build our experience and this experience will help us have better returns in Forex. We need to use our strategies but plan our trading by setting achievable targets.
    experience will come to traders after they make another new mistakes and learn them properly. too bad that our first strategy was so bad at all and we could not stand against market's best movement in volatility because it is controlled with some bigger traders. bad result often give traders bad style in trading until they come up with a new idea to learn how to trade with forex correctly without missing any important points about market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 5
    Experience is good teacher which help the trader in making good capital,therefore trader should spend his good time for learning and do more practice on demo accounts for getting good trading experience.So many strategies are available in Forex and every trader has freedom to choose any strategy for trading.My experience is good trading with scalping strategy.

Not allowed!

Page 403 of 403 FirstFirst ... 303353393399400401402403