My experience with my strategy - Page 394
Page 394 of 403 FirstFirst ... 294344384390391392393394395396397398 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,940 of 4024

Thread: My experience with my strategy

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 3

My experience with my strategy

Hi, traders now i share with you my actually first trading experience when i used my own strategy some experienced trader this all thread will seams very boring, but maybe for some beginners this will be helpful.
    Before i will telling my strategy i need to say my strategy is very very simple i definitely think all traders have experience with it.
    And now my strategy:
    Take profit: 30 pips
    Stop loss also 30 pips
    Volume: 0.01
    And time when i open trades is from 16:00 to 19:00 PM
    The currencies what i prefer are EUR/USD; GBP/USD and AUD/USD.
    Important information: The thing is in every trade i follow currency i mean if the currency goes down i sell it but only then when i see market is not changed detection in the last two hours and also then when i see the news which shows positive or negative information about currency i mean i don't risk a lot.
    if i don't sure about what currency will do i don't open trade and wait a better moment.
    Also i need to say that i open just one trade in day.
    Now is two weeks since i use that strategy and results are 50 to 50
    More about results i will write later, but now maybe you have some advice or opinion about all of this?

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 192
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    Experience is the best teacher, if we don't learn from experience, I doubt if we be able to become profitable. Experience will get to develop our trading success rate, for instance, the trader who has been trading the market from the demo account would have so much gotten so used to the market and also knows best process on how to handle the market.
    Mistakes usually brings the experience to our account. Like it or not we must able to accept our losing trades so we can extract them and turn to experience. Beginners would not realize this in their first time because all they thinking is to make money without learning. Otherwise with other traders who has more experience, they can assure themselves to learn something new from both their losing and winning trades because from each decisions, there should be outcomes that can be learned and exchanged for knowledge and experience.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    With experience and good power of knowledge we can meet with lot of opportunities that having lot of help for us in earning success and on the basis of experience and good management qualities all matters for taking the beneficence trade results from the forex market and get the huge profit rates also from them.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 4
    Experience is must and its a mistake to think that we can earn in Forex without first having enough experience. It should be noted that newbies cannot trade and earn in beginning and there are a lot of things for them to learn starting from the very basics. Newbies are very confused when they try to study the market, because they can find many sort of false breakouts or reversals which they take to be real.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 108
    Given: 70
    Quote Originally Posted by geddam View Post
    Experience is must and its a mistake to think that we can earn in Forex without first having enough experience. It should be noted that newbies cannot trade and earn in beginning and there are a lot of things for them to learn starting from the very basics. Newbies are very confused when they try to study the market, because they can find many sort of false breakouts or reversals which they take to be real.
    With experience we get firmly established in Forex trading because we know how the market can behave differently at different times and how uncertain it can be at the times of news. The more experience we have the better ability we have to derive profits from a strategy since we come to know of the strategy more intensely. Without experience we dont know about the right ways to react to different market conditions and how to keep our emotions under check.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    gaining experience is not easy, we should make sure we have proper knowledge and experience if we do not have proper knowledge and experience simply we can lose here, our main target should be proper learning, if we learn if we give it time and attention we can securely trade, main target should be our proper learning if we have good learning we can earn otherwise earning is one hard thing here
    I know that to gain experience in forex field is never easy, all i know is that the forex traders who will gain experience must learn, it is this learning that will let the traders know how best they could trade the forex field. To trade with experience takes time, we have to give that time to forex field, because we can never achieve the success we want if there is no good preparation for learning.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Experience is the final product that is actually attained by use of all the factors and learn about them and definitely with attain all the requiring things we will see perfection in our trade and if we work with consistency and use the right skill the we gain experience and also we will able to guide other traders to choose the right path of success.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    With our experience we can gain the big opportunities for earning and away from the losses so experience is one supportive tool that is effective way for working in this market and each trader that have the experience will take the maximum winning chances and earn also very safely from this risky market .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 43
    my experience with my strategy has been really good so far,but previously i have been losing my trading account to the market because of the strategy i was using to trade the market but now i trade with a very good strategy and it makes me money like i ever wished to make.the strategy i use to trade is moving average and i think its the best strategy to use and trade the market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    We must learn and have a good experience about the strategy that we are trading with before it can be good and effective in the market, if we don't have a good experience about the market and the strategy that we are about to trade with the market couldn't be in our favor most of the time, so it's very important for us to learn and have a good experience about the market and the strategy we want to use.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Experience is the best teacher, that is for sure. The experience is also best learned when the trader has developed the knowledge from using their trading strategy and then consistently learning to upgrade the trading strategy to a winning one, the such experience is what we need. Experience of having your trading journal and then from time to time, you should develop it.

Not allowed!

Page 394 of 403 FirstFirst ... 294344384390391392393394395396397398 ... LastLast