My experience with my strategy - Page 393
Page 393 of 403 FirstFirst ... 293343383389390391392393394395396397 ... LastLast
Results 3,921 to 3,930 of 4024

Thread: My experience with my strategy

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 3

My experience with my strategy

Hi, traders now i share with you my actually first trading experience when i used my own strategy some experienced trader this all thread will seams very boring, but maybe for some beginners this will be helpful.
    Before i will telling my strategy i need to say my strategy is very very simple i definitely think all traders have experience with it.
    And now my strategy:
    Take profit: 30 pips
    Stop loss also 30 pips
    Volume: 0.01
    And time when i open trades is from 16:00 to 19:00 PM
    The currencies what i prefer are EUR/USD; GBP/USD and AUD/USD.
    Important information: The thing is in every trade i follow currency i mean if the currency goes down i sell it but only then when i see market is not changed detection in the last two hours and also then when i see the news which shows positive or negative information about currency i mean i don't risk a lot.
    if i don't sure about what currency will do i don't open trade and wait a better moment.
    Also i need to say that i open just one trade in day.
    Now is two weeks since i use that strategy and results are 50 to 50
    More about results i will write later, but now maybe you have some advice or opinion about all of this?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    It is the real way for trader to trade with it and we develop own plan successful i really want to learn better with enough knowledge and skill about trade we chose the right option in trade which will give trader opportunity and also we develop own way in right of direction so our trading is always going to safe .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    An experience trader always take the right decisions which involve in the success so we have to take the right decision making ability that can save us from the losses and other harms and on the basis of good experience and learning and also the right selection of strategies matters for taking benefits from this market .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    With experience and with the help of constant knowledge we can approve own success rate so with taking the knowledge and getting the good decisions about the strategies and also have the better experience which will ensure us to determine the right positions of the market and get the benefits from this market more probably and safely .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Any strategy needs to be traded with for long time to reach a good experience with it. This will help the trader to know when to enter the market and when to exit and this will make trading more effective and more profitable. The trader that has good experience with his strategy will make good money with it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    Experience are keys to getting success on this business but only that time when you can use our experience and knowledge in right way or decision after it you should develop strong and powerful strategy for trading and increase everyday good profit from market in lower and higher time frame period on this business.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Experience is all good and we can get it from losing the trades or revealing a problem that has been solved by our work. It's not so difficult to get the experience as long as we can accept the fact and truth in forex market and able to accept our losses in trading. Those who can't get experience and don't want to learn from it are the type of traders who's not improved.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    It is very important part of our trading because if we have experience so in this way we should make good plan , without experience a trader never make his plan always better , maximum experience will always help trader to make good plan and our trading is going to be successful in this way .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by ponce577 View Post
    Experience is all good and we can get it from losing the trades or revealing a problem that has been solved by our work. It's not so difficult to get the experience as long as we can accept the fact and truth in forex market and able to accept our losses in trading. Those who can't get experience and don't want to learn from it are the type of traders who's not improved.
    gaining experience is not easy, we should make sure we have proper knowledge and experience if we do not have proper knowledge and experience simply we can lose here, our main target should be proper learning, if we learn if we give it time and attention we can securely trade, main target should be our proper learning if we have good learning we can earn otherwise earning is one hard thing here

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 119
    Given: 73
    Experience have been a great one for us in this market and through this means we have understood more on this business and what we should do to earn from forex. This experience gives us a great advantage in this business and its sure the best way for us to make a good trade. Good experience will give us the chance to earn and know the best trading decision that would enable us handle our trade professionally.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 96
    Experience is the best teacher, if we don't learn from experience, I doubt if we be able to become profitable. Experience will get to develop our trading success rate, for instance, the trader who has been trading the market from the demo account would have so much gotten so used to the market and also knows best process on how to handle the market.

Not allowed!

Page 393 of 403 FirstFirst ... 293343383389390391392393394395396397 ... LastLast