My experience with my strategy - Page 51
Page 51 of 403 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 510 of 4024

Thread: My experience with my strategy

  1. #501
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    7,710
    Quote Originally Posted by MIGHTYRAMESH View Post
    Main skills comes from experience and those who cannot learn from their experience cannot become a good trader. Actually Forex is a place for work,where trader from all over the world operate there trade according to their level of ability. so understanding and experience of trader is only thing that matters here.
    That is to say when a trader has made a trading mistakes and they keep on making the same trading mistakes, it will be hard for success to come by, this is true, just the way I have learned that pin bar on the trend is more stronger according to my trading experience, it has helped me gain more.

  2. #502
    Quote Originally Posted by D'mastermind View Post
    That is to say when a trader has made a trading mistakes and they keep on making the same trading mistakes, it will be hard for success to come by, this is true, just the way I have learned that pin bar on the trend is more stronger according to my trading experience, it has helped me gain more.
    A trader make a trading mistake because they are not watching the risk in the market and they are inexperienced. many traders have experienced the same thing but usually it will take quite a long time before they can learn their own mistake too when they need to trade. If you try to search the reason for your own losing, you can use that in order to make big profit in the future too.

  3. #503
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    2,304
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    A trader make a trading mistake because they are not watching the risk in the market and they are inexperienced. many traders have experienced the same thing but usually it will take quite a long time before they can learn their own mistake too when they need to trade. If you try to search the reason for your own losing, you can use that in order to make big profit in the future too.
    Hey< no one is above mistakes you know, people are going to make mistakes even the pro trader still losses. I think that is the true definition of what we are all into in forex trading. But I am not gonna dispute that some mistakes can be avoided, but at the same time, I really do know that it will take some learning and experience to get that done.

  4. #504
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    5,126
    All strategy will be so much helpful and profitable when used the right way. But a lot traders will loss their money as they are not serious and patient about following the slow and steady process to making sure that they follow the demo account to first get the good experience from there. Ultimately experience will show you better on how to trade.

  5. #505
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    26,776
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen-of-the-coastFX View Post
    All strategy will be so much helpful and profitable when used the right way. But a lot traders will loss their money as they are not serious and patient about following the slow and steady process to making sure that they follow the demo account to first get the good experience from there. Ultimately experience will show you better on how to trade.
    As traders are learning the market trading, they are not just doing this for doing sake, but they are doing it for the fact that the will get money through it. This means that trading forex is worth doing, and when things are worth doing, it should be done well. If it needs more learning as well, the trader should not hesitate to do it.

  6. #506
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    2,304
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    As traders are learning the market trading, they are not just doing this for doing sake, but they are doing it for the fact that the will get money through it. This means that trading forex is worth doing, and when things are worth doing, it should be done well. If it needs more learning as well, the trader should not hesitate to do it.
    The money is the more reason why the learning is going on, if you take out the money from the market, take out the fact that money can be made from forex trading, you will see that a whole lot of of people will give up on forex trading. The money involved in the business makes it more interesting.

  7. #507
    Trader Mata Elang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Makassar,Indonesia
    Posts
    239
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    The money is the more reason why the learning is going on, if you take out the money from the market, take out the fact that money can be made from forex trading, you will see that a whole lot of of people will give up on forex trading. The money involved in the business makes it more interesting.
    [lang=id]Traders who are serious in learning good trading procedures will get good results too, it can be seen how much and many-learn the trading strategy. If there are traders only see the results alone and do not want to learn, then make sure only void that will get from the results of that trading.[/lang]

  8. #508
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    5,388
    Quote Originally Posted by Mata Elang View Post
    [lang=id]Traders who are serious in learning good trading procedures will get good results too, it can be seen how much and many-learn the trading strategy. If there are traders only see the results alone and do not want to learn, then make sure only void that will get from the results of that trading.[/lang]
    The learning will determine what the out come will always be, traders who are so much serious with learning will have a more better opportunity in making consistent amount of money from forex trading, that is the reason why I am putting in as much as possible efforts to see that I learned from my past mistakes and never to repeat it again.

  9. #509
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    26,776
    Quote Originally Posted by Mata Elang View Post
    [lang=id]Traders who are serious in learning good trading procedures will get good results too, it can be seen how much and many-learn the trading strategy. If there are traders only see the results alone and do not want to learn, then make sure only void that will get from the results of that trading.[/lang]
    It is at the best interest of traders to learn the market on how it is working, and how it will yield good results for them. In this regard, traders will make sure they are working in the best interest of what they know, and that is a good one. If they do not utilize their experience well, they will not have good results.

  10. #510
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    8,834
    Quote Originally Posted by RaptFX View Post
    The learning will determine what the out come will always be, traders who are so much serious with learning will have a more better opportunity in making consistent amount of money from forex trading, that is the reason why I am putting in as much as possible efforts to see that I learned from my past mistakes and never to repeat it again.
    with keep learning and practicing, we will get the solution to solve the problems, fix and complete the weakness and even we have the levels where we understand to improve and develop skill or build own ways for trading forex, the main cause here is in us, when we really know our ability and understand to implement them with well and so the profit will come automatically and include with the success too, the reasons here that we need to take right learning and practicing and so we get the best performance for trading forex

Page 51 of 403 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •