My experience with my strategy - Page 4
Page 4 of 403 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Thread: My experience with my strategy

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 3

My experience with my strategy

Hi, traders now i share with you my actually first trading experience when i used my own strategy some experienced trader this all thread will seams very boring, but maybe for some beginners this will be helpful.
    Before i will telling my strategy i need to say my strategy is very very simple i definitely think all traders have experience with it.
    And now my strategy:
    Take profit: 30 pips
    Stop loss also 30 pips
    Volume: 0.01
    And time when i open trades is from 16:00 to 19:00 PM
    The currencies what i prefer are EUR/USD; GBP/USD and AUD/USD.
    Important information: The thing is in every trade i follow currency i mean if the currency goes down i sell it but only then when i see market is not changed detection in the last two hours and also then when i see the news which shows positive or negative information about currency i mean i don't risk a lot.
    if i don't sure about what currency will do i don't open trade and wait a better moment.
    Also i need to say that i open just one trade in day.
    Now is two weeks since i use that strategy and results are 50 to 50
    More about results i will write later, but now maybe you have some advice or opinion about all of this?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    The setup how to enter the market is not available in above description. The strategy must contain the entry setup and also exit setup. I think th TS do not much explain the trading strategy above.

I understand that EURUSD and AUDUSD always have the positive correlation in forex trading. The positive correlation about those pair help trader to identify the news related.
    Well, all I could say is that the thread starter did not explain anything well on this thread. No strategy description, nothing important to be held upon. Also, the pairs he stated are not for the correlation as you are mistaken, it only shows the example of the pairs he has traded his system with. To make the matter worse, the risk to reward is 1:1.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 30
    A lot of us can not know about their experience unless they try the loss or the profit here we can know about our level of the experience to the amount of the complex in the market . so the trading can prove to us our level and How much we can loss or gain every week at least

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    the use as working with the customs of evaluation profiling market by the range of timelines on earning of conclusion as referring decision with the further option those helps as to gains of chance to close with the good target to complete as avoid worse with the risks on not to lose with the trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 1
    the best way to go about doing this business when we are new in trading is to trade the market based on our level of understanding and this is why as a trader we need to have made time to learn and understand the strategy that work for us when we have a good understanding on the strategy used when we are trading then we might be able to make something as a trader

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    According to my simple strategy i think that every thing of the trading need of us to be very related to teh main ideas . so all of the given ways for making any strategy i think they are very important to be related to the right areas for the trading ideas of the market conditions . then experience can come with the right trading

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    I don't really think there would be any strategy that will be as simple as the use of the candle stick pattern and bollinger band. They are just good trading system and though like every other trading system we need to be patient and also learn the use of it. well, I am not enjoying it and I think I am getting used to it little by little.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    I don't really think there would be any strategy that will be as simple as the use of the candle stick pattern and bollinger band. They are just good trading system and though like every other trading system we need to be patient and also learn the use of it. well, I am not enjoying it and I think I am getting used to it little by little.
    Maybe you can add the several indicator in forex trading. You can modify the many indicator to make a complex system in forex trading. Trader can be so patient waiting th signal, but too much complex indicator can make trader feel confuse to enter the market in forex trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    those works of the chance as trader to gains of the good returns as following trend on movesment but the return of evaluation those works of the best of initials as trader referring decision on running of option with strategy on appealing risks on movesment with the deliverance of market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    according to the changements of the market we have to know some thing is that we can change all of our ways for the trading as long we are in the trading . so the strategy we use may need to be edited in the future and we have to edit it according to the news things which the market has suppose to us

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    I need more discription about this strategy, thread creator still missing many things in his thread and he need more improvement in this thread. Look at risk and reward that's also looking very poor. On the other hand you also saying that the result of this strategy is fifty fifty, I am not much satisfied with your strategy or please explain clearly about your strategy its confusing many member's.

Not allowed!

Page 4 of 403 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast