My experience with my strategy - Page 401
Page 401 of 403 FirstFirst ... 301351391397398399400401402403 LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,010 of 4024

Thread: My experience with my strategy

Every good forex trader understand how important gaining enough trading skills are to the field of forex trading business that they do not play with it, and one of the sure ways through which we can gain a lot of experience and knowledge without forgetting about them is when we have the ability to note them on the paper or in a note book as to always read about them and recall what we did on each of the moment of our trading activities. Learning and master the field of forex market is not easy and if you are not willing to invest the hard work then leave the forex market because it is not for you.

Experience is our teacher that guide us very accurately and to win money through these methods is also a better way for working reliably so we should have the experience as well as our knowledge will support us to determine the righr way of market and to follow the trend which is an important property for getting success .

Experiences are the foundation stones to begin as forex traders if we want to start earning consistently off the field of forex trading business and the keep key to start gaining experiences is through keeping the records of all your trading activities in the trading journal and it helps you to build up knowledge and good trading skills which shall become your backbone towards successful trading.

Trader
    Traders need good experience and good knowledge to work on this business. I always like to work with a trading strategy that is help traders to understand the market trend well. Traders experience is so much matter because without experience traders success is never be possible. I always like to trade with that trading strategy in which I have good experience.

To be honest, my trading experience has really gotten to make me know a lot of things about the market. Experience is the best trading lesson we can give to our selves. Once we are that experienced and skilled, we can perform good trades and be way more better than any other trader. Experience involves trading with the real market though.

This is the best thread of the trading , i like to trade on the basis of some rules. we easily earn a lot of money from the forex trading . Dear sir i cannot consider over self as good traders . i only want to use the best strategy , the best strategy of the trading is the use of long term strategy.

Experience is the best teacher, if we learn consistently with the use of the experience, then we can become better. Experience is the best way to being profitable. If we are experienced. Then it means that we have all what it takes to become profitable. Because experience means that we have engaged in the business and we know for sure what we are looking for in the market.

With the different learning and experience about the business. Experience is the best teacher. Because, you could read all what you want to read about the market. If you don't take time to put them into work, which means making use of the demo account and being more of a practical trader, then know that you don't have the experience and that will disturb you more.

Quote Originally Posted by aish View Post
    Experience is the best teacher, if we learn consistently with the use of the experience, then we can become better. Experience is the best way to being profitable. If we are experienced. Then it means that we have all what it takes to become profitable. Because experience means that we have engaged in the business and we know for sure what we are looking for in the market.
    It's known that experience is very good on forex and will help us to take the right steps that would increase our chances to which we can earn so good. Experience is a good advantage in forex and will possibly bring about more of profitable trade in forex. Good experience helps us to do the right things at the right time and with this we can know how to manage our risk and increase our chances to make out something good.

There are many traders that do not like to used short term strategies because they lose a huge amount of money due to lack of knowledge and experience so we do not think that any trader becomes successful without having good information so for this purpose you need to spend a lot of time and hard working to achieve your target based on short term or long term strategies.

Page 401 of 403 FirstFirst ... 301351391397398399400401402403 LastLast