My experience with my strategy - Page 400
Page 400 of 403 FirstFirst ... 300350390396397398399400401402403 LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,000 of 4024

Thread: My experience with my strategy

Sir i have no well experience , the best way of the trading is the use of best strategy , we easily earn huge amount from the forex trading system . i like to use the risky management in the trading and risk reward huge amount from the trading . The money management is very important in the trading .

Trader
    Forex trading is not easy and simple trader has to do hard work for getting success.Trader should spend his good time for learning and do more practice on demo accounts for getting good trading experience.So many strategies are available in Forex and every trader has freedom to choose any strategy.I use the swing strategy and it is one the strong strategy for trading.

Experience is good teacher which help the trader in making good capital.Forex trading is not easy and simple specially for those trader who has lack of knowledge therefore trader should spend his good time for learning.There are so many and different strategies in Forex and every trader can easily choose his strategy,my experience is good trading with scalping strategy and it is one the strong strategy for trading.

In Forex every trader has its own strategy for trading which he choose after getting good knowledge and trading skills.Trader should focus on learning and do more practice on demo accounts for getting good trading experience.Various strategies are available in Forex and every trader has freedom to choose any strategy,i use the short term strategies for trading because trading with short term is very profitable.

Trader
    There are some good factors that i have seen here with this trading system ,and i am very certain that of you can keep to it, you will be able to go far with this trading system. Your idea of if you are not sure of the direction of the market , then stay away from the market is a very good one because many time we force the market because w just want to be in the market . Taking a trade per day is another beautiful factor that i can encourage because taking multiple orders at the same time is one easy way to kill any account.

Good experience have been a better way to follow the market and here lots of traders build a capable experience that improves their chances to earn good in the market. Without the very right experience, there is huge possibilities of making the wrong trade and it would surely amount to loss in this business. Experience is helpful and its always the better way for us to trade better and get on to see we can earn.

Quote Originally Posted by glory3 View Post
    There are some good factors that i have seen here with this trading system ,and i am very certain that of you can keep to it, you will be able to go far with this trading system. Your idea of if you are not sure of the direction of the market , then stay away from the market is a very good one because many time we force the market because w just want to be in the market . Taking a trade per day is another beautiful factor that i can encourage because taking multiple orders at the same time is one easy way to kill any account.
    my trading system just telling me to do my trade safely while deep inside myself always trying to go for something more. i always keep myself to follow my trading rules but it's getting tougher everyday as i get myself tempted to learn and trade more. although in the end i got losses but i consider them as my payment of my curiosity and exchange them for more experience. i don't mind that though but it's kinda risky to do.

Experience will always help trader to trade with the best of the system we have used because experience is the best teacher for trader we have to make our plan well , it will be the best trade option to work safely in this market we work according to own experience if we want to make our trade plan successful .

Trader
    Forex is they risky and tough business and successful trading method isn't simple a lot has to be learned. I have learnt so much from my experience and this have really made me improve on handling my trade in the way I can count on more success. The right experience will really help us know what to do at the best time and work on how to improve our trading strategy too.

Experience is important thing which good way to trade and having the experience related to the trade strategy always effective for us so we should take the better experience as well as enough knowledge and working skills will favor us to define the trade rightly and we can avail the maximum chances to obtain success surely .

Page 400 of 403 FirstFirst ... 300350390396397398399400401402403 LastLast