My experience with my strategy - Page 3
Page 3 of 403 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: My experience with my strategy

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 3

My experience with my strategy

Hi, traders now i share with you my actually first trading experience when i used my own strategy some experienced trader this all thread will seams very boring, but maybe for some beginners this will be helpful.
    Before i will telling my strategy i need to say my strategy is very very simple i definitely think all traders have experience with it.
    And now my strategy:
    Take profit: 30 pips
    Stop loss also 30 pips
    Volume: 0.01
    And time when i open trades is from 16:00 to 19:00 PM
    The currencies what i prefer are EUR/USD; GBP/USD and AUD/USD.
    Important information: The thing is in every trade i follow currency i mean if the currency goes down i sell it but only then when i see market is not changed detection in the last two hours and also then when i see the news which shows positive or negative information about currency i mean i don't risk a lot.
    if i don't sure about what currency will do i don't open trade and wait a better moment.
    Also i need to say that i open just one trade in day.
    Now is two weeks since i use that strategy and results are 50 to 50
    More about results i will write later, but now maybe you have some advice or opinion about all of this?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Wrong risk and reward trading some time can create calamity for trader's. Even low winning percentage of a trading strategy can give us a wonderful trading result if there is a good use of risk and reward in it. There are many good possibilities of making big money in forex, some pattern are very famous and they can give us 1:4 to 1:6 risk and reward in trading.
    it is calamity to trades, when the reward is less than the risk, the trade will not worth taking, while some traders do not know this, all they know is to place the trade, this is the reason they are losing money, they enter the market without checking if the reason for the risk is good enough to trade it.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by natureman View Post
    Yes, about charts or and my analysing skills these are things which I need to learn now I'm reading about what lines are best and now I'm thinking about which is best and helpful for me ,soon I will write about that.
    yes those works of the good customs as entering with the basics on details of preference on referring decision to work with the focus of an issue. as expending the proper on limit with the backup on funding to gains of the use to earn of good target completion within the range of terms.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    I think trading the strategy with good pairs like eurusd is good.Traders can trade well and following the trend or make good market planning and strategy.The traders then understand about the market planning with eurusd if they want to so scalping they can trade well.They need to learn about the market with good market steategy.The trading may be don with eurusd and audusd too.The pairs are good for traders and earn well.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    it is calamity to trades, when the reward is less than the risk, the trade will not worth taking, while some traders do not know this, all they know is to place the trade, this is the reason they are losing money, they enter the market without checking if the reason for the risk is good enough to trade it.
    Of course, I devised the real trading risk to reward ratio I would be using all by myself, and I realized that it is working for me. No traders should be working on the risk that is higher than the reward they are risking it for, if they do, I am sure that they would be blaming themselves in the market soonest, it means improper management of trades.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by natureman View Post
    if i don't sure about what currency will do i don't open trade and wait a better moment.
    yes i guess the use as working of the customs on evaluation and more with the moderation of returns with the drawing of market those gives of chance to gains of the better on returns as completing numbers of target within the range of regular sequence on managing works to sustain with the length of the trading plan.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 30
    I may be able to understand all what you mean by following the market at these certain times of the trading . i thuink that these times of teh American session is a very important and very moving trading . so the times of teh trading must be comp-ared to the times of releazing the news also . to feel of strong market.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    It is good strategy and making the profit for traders.They are able to manage the strategy well but i think it need higher take profit of just 10000 pips or 12000 pips because it is more like trading in swing trading strategy way.The traders can make the trades of the market with the target low but it is not good i think because the koko trading like this need more ability to be swing trading of high take profit.They are more successful in trading with that way.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    [lang=id]
    Quote Originally Posted by Quid View Post
    eurusd and audusd
    they have good correlation and will give the similar chart or movements, and their movements are good too and easy to follow besides the spread is low, but of course, before use the pair for trading, they need to learn them first to get their characteristic till know how to decide for making order[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    The setup how to enter the market is not available in above description. The strategy must contain the entry setup and also exit setup. I think th TS do not much explain the trading strategy above.
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    they have good correlation and will give the similar chart or movements, and their movements are good too and easy to follow besides the spread is low, but of course, before use the pair for trading, they need to learn them first to get their characteristic till know how to decide for making order
    I understand that EURUSD and AUDUSD always have the positive correlation in forex trading. The positive correlation about those pair help trader to identify the news related.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    those with the different range on customs of works with the timelines should had with the backup on supports with the entrance on having with the good signals on helping of decision to work of the requests of order. to avoid chance of losing and keeping of secure with the returns of works as referring finale of options to work of the opening of positions with the trading market.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 403 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast