My experience with my strategy - Page 399
Page 399 of 403 FirstFirst ... 299349389395396397398399400401402403 LastLast
Results 3,981 to 3,990 of 4024

Thread: My experience with my strategy

Trader
    Forex trading is not easy trader has to do hard work for getting success. If trader has good knowledge and trading experience then he would be able to get success. My experience is good trading with trend line strategy and it is very good and profitable strategy for trading. Learning is very essential for being a successful trader forex trading is not easy trader has to do hard work for getting success.

Experience is our teacher that can help us to get ride of all the mistakes that can repose to lose our trade so with experience we can learn to save our trade form repeating our mistakes and correct the wrong guideline with positive changes and infect that will cause positive changes in our trade results and we will win through it definitely.

Whenever I looked back over the years of the first experiences that I have gained in the field of forex trading market it have always made me to become happy because it have made me into what I am today and without them then I would have never been able to start developing into skillful forex trader which I have become over the years. Today, I think it is the experiences which have made ways for me to understand what it is to start trading profitably and I believe that we should never start real trading whenever we have not been able to master ourselves over time.

Experience gives me the right method of getting it right the next time and if I am no longer losing. What experience does is that it helps me keep on doing the right thing and being consistent profitable. I think that is what most of us wants to get done in the market and become profitable. Experience is the best teacher. Only if we can make correctly use of it and also be the kind of trader that gets to be patient.

Experience is one of the best thing to have in forex and this would give us every chance to improve and develop more better. Knowing how to manage risk will help us to maintain a good trade and learning from experience will always be the right means to improve properly in this market. Let's know that experience is needed in this business to know what step we should be taken in terms of opening trades and managing risk that comes with trading.

Trader
    The experience is the one important factor that responsible for long lasting positive results because for us this is soo essential thing that we have to take the better experience and good learning skills with the useful methods could increase the chances of success and we can earn profits a lot by it easily .

Experience is helpful and its what can help traders come up with more winning trade that can help them maintain profits. Our experience have proven to be helpful and such means creates a perfect way for us to build a profitable trade that can lead us through to success. I do everything it takes to learn from experience and I know this surely help me to make the right trade taht will sure prove to be successful. With experience we can handle risk and build a more means of profit making.

Trader
    The time I spent on learning and making good practice actually made me know more about my trading strategy and then on how to become a good profitable trader. Experience so far so good is the best teacher and there is nothing as good as that, therefore, we need to be patient and then undergo all the needed learning to have the experience we need.

Having the experience is blessing to maintain success in this market because we know that real market is very risky for working well so if we have the experience then we can be save own trade process from the big losses so the experience is an important and supportive tool which ensure us to define the trade perfectly .

The first trading experience is always bad, but if we can be patient to learn from experience that will improve us and make us a better trader's in the future, experience is the best teacher in life, if we follow the steps of experience and learn from it, then there is no limit of how good we can become in this market, that's the reason we need to learn from experience at all time.

Page 399 of 403 FirstFirst ... 299349389395396397398399400401402403 LastLast