My experience with my strategy - Page 353
Page 353 of 403 FirstFirst ... 253303343349350351352353354355356357363 ... LastLast
Results 3,521 to 3,530 of 4024

Thread: My experience with my strategy

Trader
    The one most influencing thing that is very strongly act in the formation of wins the profits is our experience that is our teacher and helpful for producing the friendly results that we are waiting to gain so this factor give us support for a long time and give us the best connection to the success by getting the experience and giving the strength to the trading system .

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by ASS7890 View Post
    Trend line is one of the good and strong strategy for trading but trader must have good knowledge and trading skills.In Forex business so many strategies are available and every trader has freedom to choose any strategy,demo accounts are very helpful for trader for the purpose of knowledge.My experience is good trading with swing strategy.
    Thousand of trading strategies available for trader to daily basic good learning from forex market but we can make every strategy with good learning and proper planning then we can get good benefit from it with good profit. Demo account are good way to find that successful strategy but without good knowledge and experience it is not simply possible for him.

Experience are major thing for everyone then you can make everyday strong and successful suitable experience strategy for trading toward success on this business. Scalping short term trading method during the news time are my suitable experience strategy and most of time with this way i have earn unlimited profit from this business.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by zha5454 View Post
    Experience are major thing for everyone then you can make everyday strong and successful suitable experience strategy for trading toward success on this business. Scalping short term trading method during the news time are my suitable experience strategy and most of time with this way i have earn unlimited profit from this business.
    i see, the experiences become the best teacher for us and if only take the time to evaluate them, then we see the point as weakness and get the solution to complete them then we can do better trading in the future, then we will know the point which should be taken or removed at our trading ,
    because actually forex trading is about skillfull business where all depend to trader itself

Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    Personally, I came to discover that the best way to gain experiences without encountering much losses is whenever we are really learning from other professional forex traders through following their trading journals and this makes it easy to learn from their mistakes and be able to execute your trades without making the same too. I think the best thing we can do for ourselves is to gain a lot of experiences too from learning and practicing on the demo trading accounts because it have been proven to be the best way to increase our trading skills and become better forex traders because there is no shortcut to making it here than through learning.
    If you can give the more then time to market for daily basic learning and use demo account for trading then you can gain good experience about all type of successful trading method well which are helping us to make everyday good money from forex market. Our strong trading skills and good knowledge about market movement are telling us which strategy are perfect and profitable for him to start our trade in daily basic on this business.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by kaashi View Post
    Experience is good teacher which help the trader in making good capital,Forex trading is not easy and simple trader has to do hard work for getting success.Demo accounts are very helpful for trader for the purpose of knowledge and testing a strategy.So many strategies are available in Forex and my experience is good trading with trend line strategy.
    Trend line trading method are very effective and reliable way for everyone but you have need to use technical trading method to proper survival the market for higher time frame period then you can understand market real trend direction well for trading and getting everyday good profit from it. Trend line strategy are one best and profitable strategy now these days on this business.

Trader
    Experience will not end and we should be ready for such because our experience will help us develop in a better way and would give us the chance to progress more higher in terms of winning good. Our strategy is important to manage and learning about this trade will give us more opportunity to maximize more profits as we trade. I have learnt from my experience and this helps to see I take the best trading decisions that would increase my chances to come up with something better or good.

Learning from experience have improve me much more to know what I should be doing in this trade and what I should not be doing. This strategy is very helpful and with more of experience we will always know what we should do and seek for a well achievement in forex. Experience is important and this is what we should be well prepared for and know what step to take in order to improve and achieve the best trade we want.

Quote Originally Posted by zha5454 View Post
    Experience is good teacher which help the trader in making good capital.Forex trading is not easy trader has to do hard work for getting success.Learning is the most important thing for trader because without learning no strategy would be good and profitable.There are various strategy in Forex and my experience is good trading with scalping strategy.

Forex trading is not easy and simple trader has to do hard work for getting successfully survived.Learning is the most important thing for trader without learning no strategy would be good.Therefore trader should spend his good time for learning and do more practice for getting good trading experience.There are so many strategies in Forex and my experience is good trading with trend line strategy.

Page 353 of 403 FirstFirst ... 253303343349350351352353354355356357363 ... LastLast