My experience with my strategy - Page 342
Page 342 of 361 FirstFirst ... 242292332338339340341342343344345346352 ... LastLast
Results 3,411 to 3,420 of 3605

Thread: My experience with my strategy

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4

My experience with my strategy

Hi, traders now i share with you my actually first trading experience when i used my own strategy some experienced trader this all thread will seams very boring, but maybe for some beginners this will be helpful.
    Before i will telling my strategy i need to say my strategy is very very simple i definitely think all traders have experience with it.
    And now my strategy:
    Take profit: 30 pips
    Stop loss also 30 pips
    Volume: 0.01
    And time when i open trades is from 16:00 to 19:00 PM
    The currencies what i prefer are EUR/USD; GBP/USD and AUD/USD.
    Important information: The thing is in every trade i follow currency i mean if the currency goes down i sell it but only then when i see market is not changed detection in the last two hours and also then when i see the news which shows positive or negative information about currency i mean i don't risk a lot.
    if i don't sure about what currency will do i don't open trade and wait a better moment.
    Also i need to say that i open just one trade in day.
    Now is two weeks since i use that strategy and results are 50 to 50
    More about results i will write later, but now maybe you have some advice or opinion about all of this?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 50
    Given: 6
    We should never start trading with a new trading system and expects to start earning money immediately without first learning and gaining experience about the system itself through practicing over time, because this is what would increase your chances of becoming a better forex trader and earning becomes easy too. But without first gaining of knowledge then there is no way that you can start earning due to the fact that what determines the rate of profits made in the field of forex trading business depends on the rate of your good trading skills which you have master over time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    experience is always the main supportive tool that essential to every trader for see the trade at the higher accuracy levels so we need to give this market a lot of time and with the help of good knowledge and learning skills we will get an excellent trade results on the basis of our experience and management powers to make the trade well .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    If we have a very good experience about the trading strategy that we are using that will enable us make good and accurate analysis of the market, a good experience about the market and our trading strategy will really help us become successful traders in no time, it is only when traders lack a good trading experience they find it very difficult to become successful.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by biru View Post
    Which trader are not taking these all thing well he could more then time faces many loss from stock market. Testing a strategy are good option for trader but sometime in demo account our strategy is good working but when we can feel down it in live account trading then we can faces many lose from stock market.
    It should be so because there have been other market conditions during testing strategy in demo account. And current market conditions can differ from the past market conditions. The differences can be like volatility, trend or sideways market, market is going up or down, different support resistance levels and many other things. So I am not astonished.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by BOSST View Post
    Experience is very important in this market it is one thing we must all aspire to attain,a trader with experience will not make little little errors like newbies,but the issue is that experience comes with time of trading and constant practice too,learning is also part of the experience process,when you fail you learn and move on.
    Sometime when anyone does't take more then experience and knowledge about all trading method well then more then he could faces more then losses from it. Trend line and scalping are my suitable experience strategy for trading but this strategy does't suitable for every trader if he could take large amount of experience about it or not.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by AbdulIslam View Post
    Learning is the most important thing for trader because without learning no strategy would be good and profitable.Therefore trader should spend his good time for learning demo accounts are very helpful for trader for the purpose of knowledge and testing a strategy.There are so many strategies in Forex and my experience is good trading with swing strategy.
    I understand it all type of simple and powerful strategies are freedom on this business but to anyone strong and successful strategy for trading you have need to take a lot of experience about strategies and understand market real movement direction well after manage these all thing well you can build successful experience strategy for trading toward success on this business.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Experience are everything to start our work on this business without it anything we could not get it simply. More then time i will use and prefer trend line long term strategies for trading and try to make everyday some pips good profit from market. More then time i have see it more then beginner when try to make money fast then he could face more then losses from market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 68
    Quote Originally Posted by Rola View Post
    It should be so because there have been other market conditions during testing strategy in demo account. And current market conditions can differ from the past market conditions. The differences can be like volatility, trend or sideways market, market is going up or down, different support resistance levels and many other things. So I am not astonished.
    But the fact is that they all have the similar movement, so when we have kind of succeeded in the past and then we tend to follow the same approach on the real account, I am sure that will add up to us being profitable, so basically, what I am trying to say is that past experience still do count and it is important we know how to implement it in trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by stanlon View Post
    Experience is the best teacher, learning from experience will help us improve in our trading so much that's why it's important that we spend time to learn from our good and bad experience, forex trading is a risky and difficult business the only way for us to trade successfully is for us to spend time to learn from our experience, such as loss or failure.
    Good knowledge and trading experience is the key to success therefore trader should spend his good time for learning and do more practice for getting good trading experience.Demo accounts are very helpful for trader for the purpose of knowledge and testing a strategy.There are so many strategies in Forex and breakout is one the best strategy for trading.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 96
    Experience has been known to be the best way to trade the market. Success isn't going to be simple, the experience part is the most important aspect of learning that I think all the traders should get to have. If the trader is not experienced enough, I don't think they can make money from the market. Due to the experience is one of the best way to know what needed to be done and then how to get it done correctly.

Not allowed!

Page 342 of 361 FirstFirst ... 242292332338339340341342343344345346352 ... LastLast